Coast to Coast 2017

Mad Stitch

Original Poster
Did anyone else catch this in the newsletter? It looks like the Coast to Coast medal was redesigned for 2017.
CoastToCoast2017_zpsfwgnghhh.png

WesleyA

I was reading up on the coast to coast and it says: Participate in a Star Wars Half Marathon at the Disneyland® Resort and a Disney's Princess Half Marathon at the Walt Disney World® Resort, you will receive the runDisney Coast to Coast Commemorative Medal. Does this mean that if I do the Light Side Half Marathon and the Dark Side Half Marathon that I wouldn't have completed the requirements for the Coast to Coast medal?

Mad Stitch

Original Poster
I was reading up on the coast to coast and it says: Participate in a Star Wars Half Marathon at the Disneyland® Resort and a Disney's Princess Half Marathon at the Walt Disney World® Resort, you will receive the runDisney Coast to Coast Commemorative Medal. Does this mean that if I do the Light Side Half Marathon and the Dark Side Half Marathon that I wouldn't have completed the requirements for the Coast to Coast medal?
Completing the Light Side and the Dark Side Half Marathons gets you the Kessel Run Challenge medal. I have seen some reports that last year you would have also received the blue Coast to Coast medal pictured above, but that may not be the case this year. You may not know for sure until you cross the finish line at the Dark Side race. Worst case scenario you would need to run a third race on either coast.

Last edited:

Daveeeeed

Hey!!! Welcome to the boards -- that sounds really neat!

Texas84

Yes, you will get the C2C medal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom