Magical Express

SpaceRanger014

Original Poster
Heading to Disney in about 3 weeks. First time using magical express.

Am I supposed to be getting something in the mail to attach to my luggage? I am still really confused on how this whole ME thing works.

Please help!

THANKS!

Rob562

Heading to Disney in about 3 weeks. First time using magical express.

Am I supposed to be getting something in the mail to attach to my luggage? I am still really confused on how this whole ME thing works.

Please help!

THANKS!

Are you travelling from outside the US? If so, then you won't get tags.

Have you booked DME and given them your flight info? If not, call them and do so (or double check that you booked). 866-599-0951

-Rob

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Are you travelling from outside the US? If so, then you won't get tags.

Have you booked DME and given them your flight info? If not, call them and do so (or double check that you booked). 866-599-0951

-Rob
Travelling from Canada I get DME tags. It's the "other" foreigners that Disney hates... :cautious:

Well, except that I don't get the Mickey Monitor despite having APs, I pay absolutely ridiculous fees for shipping on any merch I buy on-line, they don't ship MBs to me and they never send any of the cool freebies, like AP holder magnetics or those cool Mickey USB sticks... :facepalm:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Travelling from Canada I get DME tags. It's the "other" foreigners that Disney hates... :cautious:

Well, except that I don't get the Mickey Monitor despite having APs, I pay absolutely ridiculous fees for shipping on any merch I buy on-line, they don't ship MBs to me and they never send any of the cool freebies, like AP holder magnetics or those cool Mickey USB sticks... :facepalm:
It might just be you @Monty

You know Iger despises people more famous than he is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom