The Creator Games: Project Revival

MCParradox

Space, you're too kind. I loved that competition, and I'm looking forward to more! And just so you know, I'm still knocking around ideas for that fifth gate project... :p

A warm welcome back MC!

You were one of the standouts in Season 1 and glad to see you make a return! Here's your fastpass!
creatorgamesfastpass-png.178362

This is still one of my favorite attractions of all-time! :D:geek:

C. E. Myatt

Awesome Cast-List Vol 2 (so far - updated)!

Pionmycake
FigmentPigments
Poe Dameron
David2319
AdventurerEllie
Expedition626
OvertheHorizon
DSquared
Magic Feather
orlando678-
IAmNotAHufflepuff
Stark
kmbmw777
RMichael21
C. E. Matt
Brer Oswald
Angels and Disney's
Jsly
MCParradox
Michel Lichand

I think that's everyone so far and completely updated! We've got now 20 members so far, this is shaping up to be a really awesome group! :D
Actually, It's C. E. Myatt.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Here we are with 20 cast members! Later tonight, more specific details will be released about the games as we draw closer to the start of the competition and new Imagineering year, but first, if there's anyone else that would like to join, do so soon! Just tagging a few people who have been around these parts of the forum and may have interest:
@21stamps
@wdwbaw
@Skipper of the SEA
@DlpPhantom
@Voxel :p :D

Awesome Cast-List Vol 2 (so far - updated)!

Pionmycake
FigmentPigments
Poe Dameron
David2319
AdventurerEllie
Expedition626
OvertheHorizon
DSquared
Magic Feather
orlando678-
IAmNotAHufflepuff
Stark
kmbmw777
RMichael21
C. E. Myatt
Brer Oswald
Angels and Disney's
Jsly
MCParradox
Michel Lichand

21stamps

Here we are with 20 cast members! Later tonight, more specific details will be released about the games as we draw closer to the start of the competition and new Imagineering year, but first, if there's anyone else that would like to join, do so soon! Just tagging a few people who have been around these parts of the forum and may have interest:
@21stamps
@wdwbaw
@Skipper of the SEA
@DlpPhantom
@Voxel :p :D
Thanks! I can't join, but I may lurk on the thread sometimes!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Hello again everyone! So exciting that so much of our cast has been filled so far, and as we start to head into the start of the season it's time to talk about the actual comp some more. Now, I know there's quite a few of you who are newer/weren't around much during the first season, and therefore may have a few questions about the rules and how it works. It has a bit of a more unique format, but we assure you it's very fun!

creatorgamesposter-png.178028

Hosted by @IDInstitute, with judges/advisors @spacemt354, @MonorailRed, and who knows, maybe more :p

This competition is a mixture of both teams and individual for a given "Session".

Sessions are what we call each round of competition, of which there are 10 12. Throughout these 10 12 sessions, you may experience these 3 different types of challenges:

Concept Creation Challenges- These are the main challenge of each Session. Again, sometimes accomplished in teams, sometimes individually. The winners will always receive some sort of reward going forward. The results of these challenges can determine who advances through the competition.

Sudden-Death Challenge- In special cases (not taking place in each Session), the losing team from the Concept Creation challenges will face off in a sudden death Imagineering showdown - the results of which will determine who advances and who is packing their things and boarding the Milano. :joyfull:

AoI challenges, or Aspects of Imagineering-
these are smaller, optional challenges that and will not take place in all sessions. When they do, the challenge focuses on the little things that are important in Imagineering, and the winner receives and advantage of some sort.

Ultimately, your goals in The Creator Games are to:

- Hone your imagineering skills to the best of your abilities
- Work creatively with your fellow armchair-imagineers and by yourselves
- And last but not least...have fun!:geek::D

(Especially on that last bullet- Remember, TCG is going to be mainly all about just the fun of Imagineering this year! Think of it more of a series of brainstorming challenges rather than too competitive!)

Lastly, as you likely noticed, this season is definitely taking on the theme and feel of GotG! Except, here, you aren't the Guardians of the Galaxy, but rather the Guardians of the Disney Parks :cool:. And with your Project: Revival mission, as the guardians of the parks your goal is going to be to completely revive everything in the modern day to its original glory.

So, with all of that in mind, and a fantastic cast already lined up, I hope you all enjoy The Creator Games as much as we will enjoy putting it on for you all. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Only a bit under 7 days!:bookworm:

Last edited:

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I'll join if I'm not to late?
Welcome to the game, glad to see you've joined!

And with that we're up to 21 people! With this many and only a couple days until we start, this seems like a good place to cut off sign ups. Sometime today we'll release some more info about what the first two sessions of the comp will be like, so stick around!

Disney Dad 3000

Welcome to the game, glad to see you've joined!

And with that we're up to 21 people! With this many and only a couple days until we start, this seems like a good place to cut off sign ups. Sometime today we'll release some more info about what the first two sessions of the comp will be like, so stick around!
If you end up needing a last minute fill in, let me know and I could probably make it work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom