Volcano Bay

danpam1024

Just saw it this weekend. I really don't like how close it is to the highway :( I'm hoping it'll be so immersive we won't notice, but it reminds me of DL in Anaheim.

Magic Feather

Looked over some images lately and noticed that up the towers (noticed specifically at the Ika and Honu tower) that they have four lanes going up and down. Will it be A: 1Tapu per slide and one express or one Tapu and one standby

Katie G

Two, Honu Honu (sweeping wall), and Ika Moana (damaged mid construction), and yes, uni is opening a "Moana" attraction before Disney. Both will be Proslide Cloverleaf tube rides.

So there could be an express line for each slide. Why else would they have 4 lines for 2 slides?

invader

Someone on another site mentioned pricing should become available for adding VB to UO APs. Any guesses as to how much that would be? Disney is 115 for both, I really hope it doesn't go any higher than that.

lebeau

I just scheduled a trip for this summer. We arrive on 05/31 which puts me in a bit of a weird situation ticketwise. I currently have the following ticket options:

1. Buy a three-park ticket which won't be active until 06/01
2. Buy a 2-park ticket which doesn't include Volcano Bay
3. Buy a season pass which doesn't include Volcano Bay

I called Universal yesterday and there advice was "Don't buy anything yet. There are more options coming." They didn't provide any additional info. I don't think the guy I talked to knew anything more than that.

JoeCamel

I just scheduled a trip for this summer. We arrive on 05/31 which puts me in a bit of a weird situation ticketwise. I currently have the following ticket options:

1. Buy a three-park ticket which won't be active until 06/01
2. Buy a 2-park ticket which doesn't include Volcano Bay
3. Buy a season pass which doesn't include Volcano Bay

I called Universal yesterday and there advice was "Don't buy anything yet. There are more options coming." They didn't provide any additional info. I don't think the guy I talked to knew anything more than that.

I would do just as you were told, end of the month you should have other options

Absimilliard

Two, Honu Honu (sweeping wall), and Ika Moana (damaged mid construction), and yes, uni is opening a "Moana" attraction before Disney. Both will be Proslide Cloverleaf tube rides.

That Wall slide is actually a world's first... The first ever Double Wall hybrid slide where you will have two of the walls elements back to back. Universal and their unnamed slide supplier have quite a few tricks in store for us..

Journey_On

That Wall slide is actually a world's first... The first ever Double Wall hybrid slide where you will have two of the walls elements back to back. Universal and their unnamed slide supplier have quite a few tricks in store for us..

Oooh, cool! I am curious - how is this different than Brain Wash (from WnW)?

JoeCamel

Less than a year ago

Construction update from Sunday:
JP5FCYCl.jpg

KNVnnUDl.jpg

uOn1NEzl.jpg

cheezbat

You mean Proslide? I'm curious what else they could have in store...pretty much everything in the park is in their current catalog. I'm interested to see what comes down the road...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom