The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I can't tie a scarf to save my life. I always see pretty ones and have bought scarves over the years; and I can never figure out how to make them look like they do in the magazines. (At least with my winter scarves, those are worn under my jackets, so you only see just the top of them.) Infinity scarves were a brilliant idea for scarf-challenged gals like myself! ;)
Well a scarf isnt that problematic. I cant do a Tie even if my life depended on it x_x

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , our local PBS station aired the Rick Steves European Christmas special (from 2015, I believe--I've seen it a few times of the past years). Not sure if you've seen it yet on your area's PBS station. I always look forward to it each Christmas season. (I recall you mentioned you liked his travel shows.) :)

betty rose

So this is happening this morning (sorry for the screen in my shot, I didn't feel like going outside for a better shot)....

View attachment 177702
I'm kind of excited about it, it is the first real snow of the season and it is putting me in the Christmas spirit. @MinnieM123 , don't get any ideas about converting me to cold and snow though, I'd still rather have warm temps and green grass. :)
Boo, and brr.....so sorry.

Cesar R M

in other news, health hit me square again.. I guess this influenza likes a round 2 (it happened to my mother 2 days ago as well).
So slept until 1:00 pm today.
and couldnt sleep all night.
So tried to be productive and installed the latest parts of my computer to replace the faulty ones.
Now to sell online the obsolete older parts that actually work.

Also, this is the third day of constant rains.. didnt stop raining yesterday night. Very strange for this month.
It usually rains in early January.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
in other news, health hit me square again.. I guess this influenza likes a round 2 (it happened to my mother 2 days ago as well).
So slept until 1:00 pm today.
and couldnt sleep all night.
So tried to be productive and installed the latest parts of my computer to replace the faulty ones.
Now to sell online the obsolete older parts that actually work.

Also, this is the third day of constant rains.. didnt stop raining yesterday night. Very strange for this month.
It usually rains in early January.

Maybe try to take come vitamin C, drink lots of water, and try to get some additional rest. I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

betty rose

Don Rickles is so-so for me. He can be really funny and at other times it is like a creepy old man trying to be funny.
I never liked the guy, he just seemed mean to me. I hate humor that belittles someone else. It's like the cooking shows with judges, they are so mean sometimes I quit watching those shows. How can someone like being mean to another person, that is trying their best?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom