Disney New Balance Sneakers

Texas84

Looking forward to grabbing the Haunted Mansion shoes! There's no info on the virtual queue or if there will be one yet.

The Mad Tea Party shoes are the best looking to me, but I don't really trust the 880's I have heard mixed reviews.

A neutral shoe with a bit more weight. I've been running with them for years. Tried a few different models but eventually went back to the 880s. The larger shoe gives me more stability. But, of course, everyone is different.

Greenlawler

A neutral shoe with a bit more weight. I've been running with them for years. Tried a few different models but eventually went back to the 880s. The larger shoe gives me more stability. But, of course, everyone is different.

I have been reading up on them, they seem to be durable. I am a stability shoe guy. I might try a pair.

I have been running Nike's for probably 4 years. My biggest issue with Nike Pegasus is that I tend to burn through them quickly, especially when I am on a heavier weight cycle. The Nike Air Zoom Structure is a nice shoe but it also breaks down quickly. The main draw with both is they are easily grabbed online for $60.

Texas84

I have been reading up on them, they seem to be durable. I am a stability shoe guy. I might try a pair.

I have been running Nike's for probably 4 years. My biggest issue with Nike Pegasus is that I tend to burn through them quickly, especially when I am on a heavier weight cycle. The Nike Air Zoom Structure is a nice shoe but it also breaks down quickly. The main draw with both is they are easily grabbed online for $60.

Just to be clear, the 880s are a cushioning shoe, not a true 'stability' shoe. I don't want to mislead you. I had tried a lighter shoe and didn't like them.

kephart1

I've got a pair of the steamboat willie ones from 2015 for sale if anyone is interested. Never worn, just don't fit.

Selling for less than they cost full price

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom