Electronic Submission Audition

Beccaaa_a

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

Close to a month ago I submitted for the Elena and Moana electronic submission. About a week after, I received a status update email asking for three more pictures and a video of me reading the attached slide.
I just wanna know if anyone else on here submitted for this audition or has done an electronic submission before? I can't find much info on electronic submissions.

Thank you!

ULPO46

Hi everyone!

Close to a month ago I submitted for the Elena and Moana electronic submission. About a week after, I received a status update email asking for three more pictures and a video of me reading the attached slide.
I just wanna know if anyone else on here submitted for this audition or has done an electronic submission before? I can't find much info on electronic submissions.

Thank you!
Not that i've personally ever auditioned for any of the characters, but i have friends whom have. You basically just have to wait. If they like what they see, or hear, they will send you another e-mail, or phone call letting you know to come and audition in person. you just have to be patient

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom