The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Somehow this makes the mega hole in my finger feel better.

Cxzoyx3XUAAPws-.jpg
Sympathy like

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I wish I could remember who to thank for the stretch pants idea for Thanksgiving. I decided on a stretch velour dress. basic and easy and stretch may be a good idea:confused: I may not get to eat much until after the mob leaves. It seems every year i spend most of my day cooking or getting food served, my guys are such a big help:cautious::cautious::cautious::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I have fun but that day is very busy. In fact since I've been home it seems I've been very busy because I haven't even gotten the fabric for the apron I want to make. Once it's done I may make the boys wear it:DView attachment 175916

I think I mentioned the stretchy pants. It is a must in our house on big meal days!

betty rose

I have spent almost 2 hours on the project and only have about 4 more small things to get to complete my purchases this year. I do so love the internet, but, I have picked up a few things at stores that I was going to anyway. There used to be a old saying that went. Christmas... the time of year when you spend money you don't have on people you don't like for items they don't need. They tell me it used to be a religious holiday.
Amen, to keep with the religious theme!;););)

betty rose

Can't tell you about the phones. The military is probably doing its usual weekend warrior exercises (guards) and the timing probably a coincidence. The pharmacy, however, can probably be explained because the help has spent most of the day out in the alley smoking pot. It is Colorado after all.
Just make it prescription from the pharmacy, and we will wait for days...for legit drugs....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom