I saw it at Epcot now I want it! How can I get it?

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I'm looking for a Chinese paper dragon desk lamps I saw at the store in China. Any idea if I can order them else where. The ones on Amazon and other places just don't seem the same.

Figments Friend

You can contact WDW Merchandise directly and they can ship it directly to you.
You can also call the shop you visited at Epcot if you remember the one you were in and they can likely also make arrangements to have the item shipped.

Have a good description of the item you are looking for and where you saw it ....shop specific, not just what Park.
If you can remember the price of the item that will help too.
Expect to pay a bit for shipping.

Good luck!
:)

-

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! My main problem is I don't know the name of the shop :rolleyes:. I hopped on the Disney Shop Parks App and was hoping to find it there but the app seems just like Disneystore.com to me. I'll try WDW Merchandise. THanks again

Figments Friend

Thanks for the info! My main problem is I don't know the name of the shop :rolleyes:. I hopped on the Disney Shop Parks App and was hoping to find it there but the app seems just like Disneystore.com to me. I'll try WDW Merchandise. THanks again

I might be able to help you pinpoint the shop you visited at World Showcase in China.
I think i might be able to guess where it was, but I'd like to hear more about from you.

Was the shop you saw this item in the area right after you exit the Temple after seeing the film presentation?
Perhaps it was the very large multi-room shop that fills up a good portion of the area?
Was it a small kiosk near the lagoon?

Let me know and I can probably tell you the name.

The largest merchandise location at Epcot's China is the Yong Feng Shangdian Department Store
They sell high end items as well as more affordable souvenirs.
Most of their product is authentic Chinese wares and goods.
Fine silks, bamboo creations, tableware, decorative items, fans, fountains, stylized lamps, furniture, statuary, teas, incense, etc.
My guess is this is the spot where you saw the item you liked.

-

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I might be able to help you pinpoint the shop you visited at World Showcase in China.
I think i might be able to guess where it was, but I'd like to hear more about from you.

Was the shop you saw this item in the area right after you exit the Temple after seeing the film presentation?
Perhaps it was the very large multi-room shop that fills up a good portion of the area?
Was it a small kiosk near the lagoon?

Let me know and I can probably tell you the name.

The largest merchandise location at Epcot's China is the Yong Feng Shangdian Department Store
They sell high end items as well as more affordable souvenirs.
Most of their product is authentic Chinese wares and goods.
Fine silks, bamboo creations, tableware, decorative items, fans, fountains, stylized lamps, furniture, statuary, teas, incense, etc.
My guess is this is the spot where you saw the item you liked.

-
YES!!! Yong Feng Shangdian is the store!! Now...how do I order things online from their store? Please tell me there's a way.

Figments Friend

YES!!! Yong Feng Shangdian is the store!! Now...how do I order things online from their store? Please tell me there's a way.

Sorry, but you cannot order online....you must call WDW Merchandise directly.
I don't have the number handy, but if you call the main WDW Guest Services phone number i am sure they will be able to get you connected with the Merchandise Department or the shop directly.
They will then hopefully be able to take your request over the phone and ship the item to you.

Good luck !

-

mf1972

does anyone know if u can buy a bottle of alcohol through guest services? germany had a good apple schnapps. forgot to buy a bottle on our recent trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom