Main Street, USA - The Imagineering Podcast Hub

TheOriginalTiki

@spacemt354 thanks so much for putting this together and essentially doing my job for me! Sorry for being a bit unresponsive in the past week or so. I've been really swamped at the museum. On a completely unrelated side-note, I got to sit in on a question and answer session with Dave Goelz yesterday. I've been working there a month and already have had some of the coolest experiences of my life!

I'd love to start up stuff like Disney Debates again with a rotating panel, if people like Space and Red would be down to come on as guests. Man, I really miss having @Sam4D23 as an active podcaster. The two of us were really getting a good rapport going.

TheOriginalTiki

Just did our first "Disney Debates" in a while!

Subjects are as followed...

1. What Disney remake would Tim Burton actually be a good fit to direct?
2. What is the one moment that HAS to be in the Lion King remake?
3. What is the best Pixar short?
4. Pitch a Disney documentary
5. What is the all time greatest Disney animated series?

Plus a speed round entirely composed of Lion King remake questions!

TheOriginalTiki

Very exciting news for the channel, though not Disney related I still want to share it. Thanks to @SandyClaws we've landed an interview with John R. Dilworth,creator of the legendary Cartoon Network series "Courage the Cowardly Dog"! I couldn't be more excited about this! :D
14569598_685936131555280_160200695_n.jpg

Last edited:

TheOriginalTiki

Just recorded a special Halloween edition of Disney Debates Live!

Questions include...

1. Who is the most EVIL Disney villain?
2. What is the most disturbing moment in any Disney film?
3. What is the greatest Disney Halloween special of all time?
4. Pitch a Halloween themed Pixar short.
5. What's the next Disney attraction that should get a Halloween overlay?

Plus, a Spook-Tacular Speed Round featuring all Halloween related questions!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I don't know how feasible this would be with everyone's schedules, but I think a monthly or bi-monthly podcast just talking about the state of the forums, competitions, cool brainstorming threads, etc would be a nice addition overall.

Especially with the 3 competitions going on right now, it'd provide some insight and conversation on the happenings from Twist in Time, to Diamond Ears, to One Sentence, and so on. Maybe a good time to start would be over thanksgiving break, as all the competitions wind down and as a lead in/hype up to the Year End competition!

This is just an idea, but would anyone be interesting in it?

TheOriginalTiki

I don't know how feasible this would be with everyone's schedules, but I think a monthly or bi-monthly podcast just talking about the state of the forums, competitions, cool brainstorming threads, etc would be a nice addition overall.

Especially with the 3 competitions going on right now, it'd provide some insight and conversation on the happenings from Twist in Time, to Diamond Ears, to One Sentence, and so on. Maybe a good time to start would be over thanksgiving break, as all the competitions wind down and as a lead in/hype up to the Year End competition!

This is just an idea, but would anyone be interesting in it?

Sounds like a great idea. I've been having a lot of fun with Twist in Time and have regretted not having the time to podcast about it. Generally I really think doing a board-wide podcast talking about everything from comps to individual projects and threads would work wonders if we pull it off right. Count me in. :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Sounds like a great idea. I've been having a lot of fun with Twist in Time and have regretted not having the time to podcast about it. Generally I really think doing a board-wide podcast talking about everything from comps to individual projects and threads would work wonders if we pull it off right. Count me in. :)
Awesome!

Yeah itd be a change of pace and bring some more multi media stuff to imagineering!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@Pionmycake -- you were asking for some threads to chronicle past events, as I start up that hall of fame project thread idea of yours, you can take a look here at some of the competition podcasts over the years, dating back to 2015. I did my best to find all of them and have them in one place!:bookworm: Tiki and others do a great job at recapping many of the competitions on the forums.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom