Spring Hill Suites at Flamingo Crossing

draybook

Original Poster
Has anyone stayed here before or recently? I like that it's on property and that they don't require prepayment. It just seems like it's out in the middle of nothing by itself. This is for our bounce back coming up next month. We started off booked at the Beach Club. Then we downgraded to POR for budget concerns. Those concerns continued and we downgraded again to one of the All-Stars with the QS dining. Well, with the baby being so little we know we won't be hitting the parks like we normally do. So, we're considering dropping our bounce back and staying at a non-Disney hotel if need be. I really wanted one of the hotel across from Disney Springs but their resort fees on top of parking fees are ridiculous.

I'm also considering seeing if they'll take our deposit from the bounce back and apply it towards a room only and we could still be able to reserve a bounce back for next year. Just thought I'd ask for some opinions here about the hotel. Thanks, guys!

Last edited:

WDWFanDave

Wondered if you ended up staying at Flamingo Crossings...we are contemplating doing the same in a few weeks. Online ratings seem to be really good, perhaps because they're new, and the prices seem to be fantastic. So, if you did, just curious about your experience there. Thanks!

matt9112

Wondered if you ended up staying at Flamingo Crossings...we are contemplating doing the same in a few weeks. Online ratings seem to be really good, perhaps because they're new, and the prices seem to be fantastic. So, if you did, just curious about your experience there. Thanks!

we have stayed at both once each. really liked townplace the best. it has a kitchenette if your into that but mostly i enjoyed the bright colors more than the dark business look of springhill. both are fantastically priced and can be found on sale all the time. they share a wonderful pool and bar. nothing too fancy but worth the price. oh the best part....no traffic.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I just stayed at the Townplace next door. Its realy nice and has a resort hotel feel/vibe to it. The SH and TP share a huge pool and there is an outside bar. The breakfast area was more robust than other TP i have stayed at. They even had Mickey Waffles.

We will be staying at the SH next summer for our off site portion of our visit.

WDWFanDave

we have stayed at both once each. really liked townplace the best. it has a kitchenette if your into that but mostly i enjoyed the bright colors more than the dark business look of springhill. both are fantastically priced and can be found on sale all the time. they share a wonderful pool and bar. nothing too fancy but worth the price. oh the best part....no traffic.

Thanks! I went ahead and booked it. Saved enough to pay for a rental car, our food, and a couple hundred dollars in shopping. :)

WDWFanDave

I just stayed at the Townplace next door. Its realy nice and has a resort hotel feel/vibe to it. The SH and TP share a huge pool and there is an outside bar. The breakfast area was more robust than other TP i have stayed at. They even had Mickey Waffles.

We will be staying at the SH next summer for our off site portion of our visit.

Thanks! Appreciate the info; I booked at TownPlace (we were originally going to do a studio at Saratoga Springs). Got a 2 bedroom, and still saved enough to pay for everything else for the trip (well, unless my wife and daughter do more shopping...) Seems like the reviews have been good, and it's close by, so we're looking forward to it.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Thanks! Appreciate the info; I booked at TownPlace (we were originally going to do a studio at Saratoga Springs). Got a 2 bedroom, and still saved enough to pay for everything else for the trip (well, unless my wife and daughter do more shopping...) Seems like the reviews have been good, and it's close by, so we're looking forward to it.
I stay in alot of Marriort properties for work. This is by far the nicest Townplace ive seen.

draybook

Original Poster

Dang, I forgot all about this post. Sorry I couldn't be of any help, but we indeed did not stay there. We ended up staying on 192, as the budget took a hit shortly before departure. Hope you guys had a great time!

grimb168

Have stayed here before for a quick weekend trip. Great place. I have this booked for next Jan for a high school band because of the cost/clean and many other reasons

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom