Would a bone yard of wdw old rides and attraction sets be cool?

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
what would you like to be able to tour through, I would like to see maybe one of the old submarines from 20,000 leagues. Maybe that would help us nostalgic types keep the memory's we have of the old rides long gone.

Goofyernmost

1. The last thing that they would want to do would be to remind long time fans of what isn't there anymore.
2. You probably should have thought of that 40 some years ago... kinda late now.
3. What would they call it... WhereDreamsGoToDieLand?

matt9112

1. The last thing that they would want to do would be to remind long time fans of what isn't there anymore.
2. You probably should have thought of that 40 some years ago... kinda late now.

rolling on the floor. forgot to mention most people wouldn't care and it would take up alot of space.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster

We still like to see the memorabilia. Why do we have rides dedicated to animated movies they don,t make any more? I think people would like to see the old ride or pieces that represent them. I'd call it Disney retro

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
We still like to see the memorabilia. Why do we have rides dedicated to animated movies they don,t make any more? I think people would like to see the old ride or pieces that represent them. I'd call it Disney retro

Why would they make a park full of old rides that either A. went down in popularity or B. costed too much money to run? I doubt ppl would go "Gee, i sure wanna go to the 5th park so i can see great attractions such as Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian".

Goofyernmost

You're a bit rude, sir.
Sometimes it's hard to tell rude from honesty, especially in a world that has no idea what rude means. (P.S. it doesn't mean that somebody said something you didn't want to hear.)

Now if I had started the list out with... You are an idiot for even thinking that is a good idea... than that makes it rude. As it was it is just a response in real time.

Sometimes it's hard to tell rude from honesty, especially in a world that has no idea what rude means. (P.S. it doesn't mean that somebody said something you didn't want to hear.)

Now if I had started the list out with... You are an idiot for even thinking that is a good idea... than that makes it rude. As it was it is just a response in real time.
You just called me an idiot... That is kinda rude. :D:rolleyes: Just kidding! Lol

Newton

I think it would be super cool and is a great idea for Disney geeks like myself. I was not ready so say goodbye to Rognvald, Eric the Red, and Olaf from the Stave church at the Norway pavilion in EPCOT. I would also love to see relics from the Maelstrom, never forget.
There are so many great things that could be put on display for a stroll down memory lane.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom