The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I don't really publicly name them, however, I named my Caddy after my Mother (Ida) not because the car reminded me of her, but, that the GPS lady would continuously remind me to keep going straight or turn left here or you have reached your destination, nag, nag, nag, in a voice the reminded me of her. So I decided that since it was the car talking, I should name the car after her.

That said, it takes a little while to pull out the personality of a vehicle so I will probably eventually come up with something, I just don't have a clue right now. Right now I just call her... young lady! And in an effort to make myself feel better about giving Ida up, try and remember what a "sugar daddy" she thought I was. Sort of like having a rolling blank check just waiting to be filled in.
I just thought of one that will at least work temporarily... Say hello to Notthecaddy!:in pain::cry::)

Goofyernmost

Our Market is only open a couple more weeks and the crops are becoming more marginal. Last week I found some nice looking tomatoes and was pretty excited. That was until one emploded literally. The outside still intact the center actually exploded-everywhere. What the heck?
Nice going. After all this laughing at and generally making fun of @JenniferS concerning her weird repulsion to tomatoes, you have to come up with that one. Now we will never shame her into being normal.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Nice going. After all this laughing at and generally making fun of @JenniferS concerning her weird repulsion to tomatoes, you have to come up with that one. Now we will never shame her into being normal.

*hangs head* Mea Culpa

I actually thought about @JenniferS and tomatoes. I ordered Canadian Cheese Soup and this is what I got.

CtJ05A8VIAAxfoz.jpg

Those tomato slices where honking huge, bigger than the soup spoon, would have needed a knife to eat the soup!
But guess it is better for those who look at it and think...best picked off.

Gabe1

I just spent the most money ever for one pair of sneakers. They fit wonderful but let's just say I only got them because they are a birthday present for my parents to give to me.

Happy Birthday

I tend to live in my running shoes. Generally $120-$175 a pair depending on if I can find a sale or not. I'm on my feet the vast majority of the day, as I age it has become more and more of a necessity than a luxury.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
*hangs head* Mea Culpa

I actually thought about @JenniferS and tomatoes. I ordered Canadian Cheese Soup and this is what I got.

CtJ05A8VIAAxfoz.jpg

Those tomato slices where honking huge, bigger than the soup spoon, would have needed a knife to eat the soup!
But guess it is better for those who look at it and think...best picked off.
What did I tell ya? You can't trust tomatoes.

Gabe1

I should be out doing yard work today, but the foot is still a nuisance. I also just finished up a Harry Potter thread in the Universal Forum. Check it out, if you are a Potter fan.

The last two days of my vacation were so relaxing. The weather was so beautiful. Too bad we could not have had all that nice sunshine when we were at Disney.

I think I am finally done editing all my pics, but I am still waiting for my CD to arrive with my Memory Maker pics on it. Sure, I did my downloads, but copying the CD is so much easier for my two friends.

I found the CD easier too. Old habits.

Gabe1

:rolleyes:

I have no names for any of my things. It's just beyond weird and freaky.

Hmpf. Weird or not naming 'things' has been going on for thousands of years especially modes of transportation. Ships are named before they are launched, every watch a ship christianing? Even cruise ships have names. Military ships have names too as do most priviately owned boats. Then you look at military planes and jets they have names and our entire space program named space shuttles etc.

I had the good fortune to stay aboard the Queen Mary. Pretty Ship. My first new car was a Mustang when I was young. Her name was Sara.

StarWarsGirl

She's not all that strange. I don't hate tomatoes as much as she does, but I only like them in sauce or, very ocassionally, on a sandwich. I pick them out of salads, have been known not to eat the salad at family dinners specifically because there was tomato in it, and will not eat tomatos as a tomato stack or salad.

Of course, I might not be the best person for determining what is normal...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom