Walt Disney World 50 Years And Beyond

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Tomorrowland

The land of the future that never was but always should be. Will be updated to bring us 3 centuries into the future. In this age space travel, robots and aliens are all every day things.

Entering from the hub we are met with metal podiums on either side of the bridge. On top of each is a pendulum. Both will just go a little above guests head.

Now on solid ground to our left is the Tomorrowland convention center on the other is the alien communication outpost. The Tomorrowland Convention Center host the attractions known as A.I Encounter. The sequel to the terrifying Alien Encounter this ride contains many elements from the original including characters general plot location and theater. The Alien Communication Network lets us interact with humorous aliens as the perform for us from their home planet. Core Comedy Club lets us laugh and enjoy not so dangerous aliens.

A.I ENCOUNTER
IMG_1542.JPG

The return of a thrilling horror attraction the show is not to be taken lightly. The entrance is at the end of the street off rocket tower plaza. The queue has us weave around under the Tomorrowland people mover. We then reach a large steel door with a red light above it. When the door is ready to open the light flashes and we are let in.

Pre-show 1

An Alien woman hologram appears in front of us.

“X-S the leader in Robotics, Teleportation and Alien communications. Lead by are fearless Chairman Spinlock. The lead scientist on our very successful teleportation project he was immediately promoted to chairman.”

“30 Earth years ago we showed of our teleportation tech. Now we are ready to show you our A.I technology. We hope this demonstration goes better than the other one.”

“Please proceed to the next chamber for a brief show case of what X-S can do for you.”

Pre-show 2

We see Skippy siting in the glass tube once again and s.i.r. stands ready to give the demonstration.

“Ah welcome everyone to the X-S pavilion here at the convention. Today we are excited to expand your little minds once again with the new A.I technology.” Says S.I.R.
“Can I get out now.” Says Skippy

“No you've been in there for two minutes we haven't even started the demonstration.”

“Why don't you sit in here.”

“Because if a robot an A.I can not get brain patterns from a robot.”

“Now than we're we. Oh yes A.I stands for Actual Intelligence unlike me who's intelligence is simulated. “Says S.I.R.

“Artificial Intelligence idiot.” Says Skippy
IMG_1543.JPG

“Shut up Skippy they're tourists they don't know any better. Now we shall take the brain patterns of life like Skippy and place it in the body in the tube over there. The first step is to scan the brain patterns of Skippy. Then we must get a though when he is in pain so that the A.I has fear and instinct.”

Skippy is shocked and the tube fills with smoke. He then re appears all burned and glowing.
IMG_1544.JPG

“Don’t worry everyone that is a healthy glow Skippy has. Now the brain patterns are going to be shocked into the robot and he will have Skippy’s brain patterns.” Says sir.

“Please move to the next chamber so you can experience the wonderful world of X-S.” An overhead voice says.

“Bon voyage”

Guest with small children are instructed to take them to the gift shop at the opposite end of the chicken exit.

Main Show

In one of the two circle theaters we sit down and a restraint comes down over every one heads and stops at their shoulders.

“As chairman of X-S I welcome you to the wonderful world of X-S I realize that you probably don't trust us after what happened last time but trust me we have everything under control.”

“Now remain still as my assistant lowers my the brain scanners.”

“They're all locked in place we are ready to proceed.”
“Start searching for our lucky volunteer.”

“Found one.”

“Wait I have an idea why don't I be the volunteer that way none of them have to worry about it.”

Recalibration in process be ready sir.

“Just don't do step 2 it's unnecessary.”

“If you says so. The brain patterns are being sent to Earth, we have contact”

A flash of bright yellow light brings the new A.I to life smoke from the tube clears and the robot body he controls can be seen.

“Everyone in this room is flawed. I don't want flawed life in the world I exist in.”

“Humanity is flawed all of your little wars can't even make peace after 3 million years of existence. I will end this I will end your misery.”

“Sir he has no fear and he's threatening the people in the auditorium.”

“Use the defensive mechanisms.”

A large explosion fills the tube with smoke and all the lights go out.

“Is he alive.”
“I don’t know”

The remains of the robot can be seen. the tube now shattered. He glows a evil grin on his face.
1415827947414_Image_galleryImage_rosemary2014_11_12_11h06m[1].jpg

“I will not be stopped that easily the largest weapon in the galaxy will not stop me. And to start my message all the people who came here to see me shall be the first to die. I'm not an animal I'm intelligent life and you put me in a cage and that is what you are paying for.”

The lights flicker out. Sparks start to fly from the main tube.

“Hello is everyone okay down there.”

A maintenance worker comes in a light and a camera over his face.

“There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the generator. Let me just turn it on.”

Dim green lights turn on. But the maintenance worker is held up and killed by the A.I.

“Sir we have a connection.”

“Good can we activate a remote shut down”
“No the only program I can access is something called X-S teleportation. I can send it from earth to a planet interfering with the signal. “

“No you shall not.”

He steps into the tube in the center

“I will take their knowledge and prosper in my quest on this planet. “

Just then the restraints push down on guest as lights flash and the A.I. Starts to spin making it look like we are spinning.

“I shall take all they know and then they will die.”

“How are you going to do that.”

“Sir they will die because he has got it running on full power one shock will blow their heads of their necks.”

“Are we ready then”

“I need ten more seconds”

The A.I starts laughing he’s won

“Dropping shield “
A metal case comes over the tube.

“Teleportation in progress”

The A.I can be seen on an alien world as the camera installed into him is accessed. He can be seen putting his hand out to the alien in the old show. It the leaps and the camera goes static.

Both exits lead into the Tomorrowland trading company. A replacement of Mickey’s Star Traders. Where Skippy plush’s can be found.

Voyage In Inner Space
Sponsored by Microsoft

thVOE5PFQS.jpg

A replacement to Space Ranger Spin the return of the Disneyland classic Adventure Thru inner Space the updated Walt Disney World Attraction will keep many elements of the original.

Queue

Inner Space has a short outside queue before sending guests into a scientific lab showing the products of its sponsor and the original mighty microscope. The queue the passes a small meteor under a microscope ever 2 secs a flash comes out of the microscope. Guest reach the end of their wait and board an atom mobile.

The attraction is narrated by James Earl Jones

“Welcome to the world of the atom. You are currently being shrunken down to a molecular level to explore a small bit of meteor that a rover picked up from space.”

“I was the first to make the journey and your only contact outside the atom mobile.”

We come out of darkness and see a wall of rock with cracks small holes a dusk coverings parts of it.

“This Great Wall of rock can I reach and touch it? No it is far to dangerous best to keep body parts inside the atom mobile.”

Shrinking down further a trillion atoms come into view all with billions of electrons.

“I have eyes on atoms that make up this meteor it looks like everything else we have here on earth. Let's get a closer look to see if anything changes as we shrink down.”

We shrink down into one atom as billions of electrons fly all around us.

“The electrons fly over our heads look like fireworks in the night sky.”

Shrinking even further we see the nucleus of the atom with its neutrons and protons.

“Do I dare shrink further yes I must for science.”

The protons and neutrons are now huge a all around us. We the continue to shrink into darkness.

“I've gone to far no I will shrink forever in a timeless light less space.”
“ I've been found they are bring me back to normal”

Atom mobiles now enter the “screen room” and are brought back to normal size.

“Thank you for joining us on this fantastic voyage in inner space and make sure to take a look at Microsoft’s newest products on display here because if not for them this micro sized adventure wouldn't be possible”

We pass a showcase of Microsoft’s newest game systems and computers and exit into a small gift shop selling general merchandise.

8Over_PeopleMover[1].jpg

In the center of the land is rocket tower plaza on the ground floor is the lunching pad a small place to get snacks. On the second level is the Tomorrowland transportation people mover. It takes you on a tour of Tomorrowland. It only has a 1 minute wait so you hop on to take a look at what happened to the rest of Tomorrowland. The ride uses the voice from the 1994 version.

“Welcome to the Tomorrowland transportation people mover.”

“Now approaching the Tomorrowland convention center. Showcasing X-s tech’s A.I encounter.”

“Now passing thru the Star Ship Nostromo.”

“Danger alien on loose”
Disney-MGM Press Photo 09[1].jpg

The alien from the great movie ride drops out of the ceiling. His movement is slow and plenty of warning is given and younger guest shouldn't be scared for life just a tad bit frightened.

“Now entering The Tomorrowland Trading Company.”

“Sunny Eclipse is now playing at Cosmic Rays Starlight Café.”

“Now Entering Encom head quarters.”

“Prepare to enter the grid.”

A camera flashes sending us to the grid now inside we see light bikes and recognizers. To complete the journey into the grid we can hear daft punk music the whole time.

“Now approaching Space Mountain.”

“Important notice Mr. Tom morrow you are wanted on the Huston to take your flight to the moon.”

The scene remains unchanged except to changes made to Space Mountain.

“Now above Walt Disney's Carousel Of Progress.”

“Next to us is Carousel Café a rotating restaurant.”

“Now Entering Beyond The Horizons.”

We ride above a scene that will be described in the ride thru.

“We are now passing thru Microsofts microtech research base.”

We get a look at new Microsoft products . Then Stitch jumps out from behind a display a spits on guests. The a few seconds later he spits at you again from the other side.

“Now exiting the Alien Communication Network.”

“Now returning to Rocket Tower Plaza.”

Above the people mover is the unchanged Astro Orbiter. One other note is that the whole land now looks like the entrance to the land.

A circular building welcomes us to the carousel of progress the updated show takes us to the turn of the century then into the future telling the story of progress thru the 20th and 21st centuries. Above it is Carousel Café a rotating restaurant that breaks into song every time the scenes change in the show below. Behind the Carousel Pavilion is Beyond The Horizons.
Carousel-of-Progress_Full_28470[1].jpg

An excellent next generation reborn form of Horizons once again sponsored by General Electric. The ride will go in depth about lies beyond our horizons. If you would like I will post a in depth ride overview after we take a look at Epcot and entertainment.

Space Mountain
thELHF30D9.jpg

The legend is rebuilt. After a complete overhaul of the track, loading area, exit, gift shop, and theme. The exterior now looks completely different at night with dynamic colored lights and a fresh coat of white paint. Inside the queue doesn't change much other than the interactive games are removed because they stop the flow and all the space windows will be updated. Also the theme is that you are in Star Port 75 and are being sent on a tour of our galaxy. Unfortunately a meteor shower hits the stations as you blast of damaging a engine and forcing you to try to land the ship back on the star port. The loading bay will have repeated messages of a meteor coming towards the station. Also the ceiling is replaced with a screen and showers rockets fly above without letting light into the ride. The exit ramp scenes are updated to look like a space port with aliens and humans running to catch flights and others taking their time. The gift shop would be rethemed to a bay of the space station with a rocket getting worked on above your head.

The last additional attraction is Tron Lightcycle Escape a clone of the ride from Shanghai but with more props and a people mover going through the center. Also the entire coaster is inside the building.
13164225_551383465044381_3422242625422734742_n-630x473[1].jpg

Stay tuned for Entertainment and Epcot

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom Entertainment

Now that the rest of the park has been explored in depth we shall dive into the entertainment. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to cover all the entertainment but I will talk about parades and firework shows. This will be the case with all posts on entertainment other that Hollywood Studios. First off the castle stage has been removed it makes the area to crowded and sometimes impossible to walk thru.

The first parade is festival of Fantasy which will receive new floats including one based on gigantic, Moana,Beauty And The Beast, Alice In WonderLand and Winnie the Pooh.

Disney’s Dazzling Dreams Parade
IMG_1590.JPG

The brand new electric parade coming to the Magic Kingdom will feature all the most popular characters and is occupied by a beautiful orchestral score.
DME0EUW1-32[1].jpg

The first float is of Casey Junior in the conductor spot is Timothy Mouse Dumbo’s loyal friend. On the second car is the name of the parade. The caboose of the train is Dumbo's cabin. Above the caboose is Dumbo flying over the train. In the very back of the train is Dumbo's Mother.
The train is followed by a group of pink glowing elephants. The dance and wave at guests.

The second float is based on Moana both her and Maui will be one the small raft from the film and be surfing a wave the wave wold glow change colors and do other light things.
moana-disney[1].jpg

3rd float is Aladdin in the front is Aladdin and Jasmine on the magic carpet but behind them is the real show the genie. Constantly moving, changing form or voice and impersonating other popular Disney characters.

4th float is the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion float. Based on the beloved classic attractions the float has some of the colorful characters including the Auctioneer, The Captain and The Hitchhiking Ghosts.

5th is Zootopia the city comes to life in s new light as all the characters dance to Giselle’s new song.

6th is the Frozen float which shows Elsa building her ice palace while singing the popular song. I'm not going to say it for obvious reasons.

7th is Tangled which shows the princess and Flynn floating among the lanterns her hair also glows.

8th is Big Hero 6 it shows hero riding on baymax’s back and waving to guests. Behind them are the colorful flying turbine fish which will glow.

9th is the Lion King. Boldly Simba stands on Pride Rock behind him is Timmon and Pumba. The sun is projected onto the rock behind them as the circle of life plays.
830c338acbbee1accdebc44b497ac1a6[1].jpg

10th the last float has Mickey in full Sorcerer get up controlling a legion of dancing brooms from a top a blue mountain. Last but not least Donald Pluto Minnie and Goofy ride out on a trailer tailing behind Mickey’s rock.
thOSDHQ2ZE.jpg

The perfect way to end the night is Wish upon a Star. A castle projection and firework show. It tells the story of all the people that wish upon a star.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Ad campaign for EPCOT
IMG_1591.JPG

Something bright lies on EPCOT's HORIZON

One little spark was lit at Epcot

New life is coming to Epcot

Something new is washing ashore at Epcot

Some thing new is Soarin’ into EPCOT

It's fun to be fast at EPCOT

Energy is making its way back to EPCOT

Soon at EPCOT a new mission will be launched into space

Tomorrow’s Child is already here at EPCOT

New innovations are here at EPCOT

Robots return to EPCOT in a thrilling new way

New worlds discovered at EPCOT

EPCOT reaches new peaks in the near future

Something new is cooking at Epcot

We're freezing here in EPCOT

We’re singing new songs at EPCOT

We're flowing down new rivers at EPCOT

Something supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is coming to EPCOT

The same golden dream is still here at EPCOT

We're telling tales here at EPCOT

We're cutting new logs here at EPCOT

The dragon's spirt has awoken here at EPCOT

Gondolas in the water here at EPCOT

It always a festival here at EPCOT

The largest country in the world now at EPCOT

In away this is to hype this up and just get a little tease at what's to come . Only two don't directly relate to a specific pavilion just the park in general.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
FUTURE WORLD

The entrance on this side of the park is completely redone gone are the leave a legacy tombstones in its place is a few small ponds and flowers above a fountain is the EPCOT glass spire on the top is the original EPCOT logo.
thVH072H1F.jpg

SPACE SHIP EARTH
300px-Epcot_Spaceship_Earth_Logo.svg[1].png

Since this is an omni-mover there is no fast pass. The exterior of Spaceship Earth is repainted and refreshed. The gift shops on the legs of spaceship earth are closed and replaced by guest relations. Now onto the ride.

The new narrator is Patrick Stuart his voice is recognizable and perfect for this attraction. The ride starts with a him saying "that our planet was around for billions of years without any human communication that is until now.” we then hear a mammoth roar as we see a group of human successfully take it down. We then end up in their cave as we see them carve symbols into the wall. Our narrator says that this was the earliest form of communication between humans.
We then jump it the future a couple million years to see children learning to become scribes in a school in Mesopotamia. Our narrator says that this was the first written language. The ride is the same until after the printing press scene. The scene that follows is Alexander Bell testing the first telephone. Then a short scene showing a family crowding around a radio.
alexander-graham-bell-first-telephone-call-7714[1].jpg

We shoot many years into the future as we launch space missions and work on computers. After that scene we see a young Steve jobs working on the laptop. Flashing to modern day we see people Skypeing and watching YouTube. Other people talk over cell phones.

After turning down and returning to earth we enter a space station a group of astronauts communicate with their loved ones back home in hd video call quality. Another is being taught how to speak Chinese so that he can talk to the Chinese astronaut who is transmitting data in over 100 languages.
thVUDN8R64.jpg

You then exit into the post show area in the very center of a large room is the complete progress city model in a huge glass case. On the walls there are screens with videos about the history of the model and Epcot.
thYX2VQ5E2.jpg

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Innovations

Almost instantly guest familiar with EPCOT should notice the removal of the tarps and the pin trading spot. This already makes the area more open. Also noted is that the windows look into innovention west once again. The most exciting change is that a metal globe much like the one from the 1964 worlds fair sits above the fountain of nations. The globe on the fountain is the old Illuminations one. It is no longer needed in the center of the lagoon but will still play a key role in the show.
314947517-world's-fair-earth-planet-sfere-form-fountain-water.jpg

Having been a meet and greet for the past decade innovations west would become the permanent home I'd the ideas its predecessor had. Inside would be corporate sponsored interactive exhibits about new technology. The main areas about where these go include plaza of progress Ideal inventions and modern marvels.
0913-quote-unquote-bill-nye_fpqcqp.jpg

Inside Modern Marvels is Magnetic Magic sponsored by Mattel, Brick by Brick sponsored by Lego, Fun With Flags sponsored by CBS and Back With Bill with no sponsor. Magnetic Magic teaches how magnets work and allows guest to go hands on with magnets. Brick by Brick shows how architecture has evolved thru Lego miniatures. Fun With Flags gives us insight about flags from countries around the world taught by Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Back With Bill is 3 different new episodes of bill bye the science guy and allows us to part take in the episode.
Fun-with-Flags.png

Next is Progress Plaza which has exhibits such as Space Rocks! sponsored by NASA, Making Music sponsored by Radio Disney, Picture This sponsored by Crayola and Meet SMRT-1. In Space Rocks! Guest will be able to touch rocks from Mars the moon and from various meteors the crashed on earth. In Making Music Guest shall see instruments from around the world from today tomorrow and yesterday. In Picture This guest shall use new coloring technology to add color to the pictures. In Meet SMRT-1 guest shall meet the mascot of innovation SMRT-1.
SMRT-1-SM.png

Lastly is Ideal Innovations it includes Cola Testers sponsored by Coca Cola, Tesla’s coils sponsored by Tesla, Essential Elements sponsored by Monsanto and Internet Explorers sponsored by Google. In Cola Testers guest are invited to test new flavors of classic Coca Cola sodas. Tesla’s Coils is an interactive show on the tesla coil. Essential Elements tries to explain the elements thru a short film. The small theater has a Periodic Table come to life. Also present is the song Miracles From Molecules. Finally Internet Explorers shows how Google is connecting people from around the world thru a game called Gworld
r-1383276415-club-cool-12.jpg

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Robotics

One of two new pavilions coming to Future World Robotics will be a classic EPCOT style ride with a perfect weenie. Replacing innovations east and mouse gears. The new E ticket will feature stat of the art robot arms. Heading towards Future World East the opening between the two buildings looks like the fastest way to get to test track. Above your head a group of 5 people are held up by a robot arm luckily for you the entrance is on the right.

Queue

After entering off of the main path the line takes you into a large room and weaves you around in it. More exciting is the fact that a classic EPCOT Center duo of will present a pre-show. This duo is of course the Bird and Robot from World of Motion. The Main show will be on loop but when the ride is busy they will both interact with guests like Toy Story Mania’s Mr. Potato Head. During the show it is revealed that Tiger the Robot’s nickname and his friends were fired from the manufacturing plant but got a job here carrying groups of 5 guests on a dynamic track.
th

After exiting the room we are sent down a hallway and past a post show area. Now near the loading area you can see that they are boarded in and omni mover style before becoming farther apart then back together at the end of the ride.
robocoaster-g2-track-284x300.jpg

Here's the basic plan for the ride. The first quarter of the ride will focus on the history of robotics. The 2 middle quarters are a more thrilling section of the ride. The last 4th is about the future of robotics and is back in the same building as the first 4th was. One more thing to note is that the ride is very comical like world of motion. I may not touch on the details that make each scene humorous because it doesn't really matter to describe the scene.

The fist scene shows a scientist writing the laws of robotics on a typewriter. Bird narrates over the entire ride. The robot arm turns fading us towards the opposite side of the room. On this side we can see a scientist developing the first programmable robot the Unimate. Bird tells us that the robot was sold to General Motors and thus began the industrial use of robots.
oldest-robot-resized-600.jpg

We jump ahead 20 years to see Kuka scientists working on the robot arm. Our robot seems to talk or communicate with the robot as it is its ancestor. Before the last scene in this section our robot slowly turns upside down as the track is now on the ceiling. It keeps us upright and we don't turn upside down the entire ride. The last scene is during a lift hill. It shows robots working on cars in a manufacturing plant. Being conducted by a super computer. A few robots are even playing instruments.
345903.1-lg.jpg

After passing over the path we start the more thrilling part of the ride as guests see how robots help them and others everyday. The first area is guest are shrunk down to the size of a Romba and drive around the floor of a futuristic house being chased by a dog. Next we see how robotics help astronauts in space. The last scene in this section has us pull up to a mirror and our robot shakes us around.

Robots the proceed to go over the path once more and the move back onto the ground. Now the last quarter of the the ride focuses on the future. It starts out by showing how we thought we would be assisted by butler robots and robot chefs( the horizons robots return). Then the real future the ability to have them think for them selves aka artificial intelligence.
b2ef4a0f7709eed7ea6095048ffd3486%5B1%5D.jpg

The ride then exits out in to a post show interactive area like imagination but themed to robotics. How do you like the first of 2 new future world pavilions, tell me below.

spacemt354

Chili's
Robotics

One of two new pavilions coming to Future World Robotics will be a classic EPCOT style ride with a perfect weenie. Replacing innovations east and mouse gears. The new E ticket will feature stat of the art robot arms. Heading towards Future World East the opening between the two buildings looks like the fastest way to get to test track. Above your head a group of 5 people are held up by a robot arm luckily for you the entrance is on the right.

Queue

After entering off of the main path the line takes you into a large room and weaves you around in it. More exciting is the fact that a classic EPCOT Center duo of will present a pre-show. This duo is of course the Bird and Robot from World of Motion. The Main show will be on loop but when the ride is busy they will both interact with guests like Toy Story Mania’s Mr. Potato Head. During the show it is revealed that Tiger the Robot’s nickname and his friends were fired from the manufacturing plant but got a job here carrying groups of 5 guests on a dynamic track.
th

After exiting the room we are sent down a hallway and past a post show area. Now near the loading area you can see that they are boarded in and omni mover style before becoming farther apart then back together at the end of the ride.
robocoaster-g2-track-284x300.jpg

Here's the basic plan for the ride. The first quarter of the ride will focus on the history of robotics. The 2 middle quarters are a more thrilling section of the ride. The last 4th is about the future of robotics and is back in the same building as the first 4th was. One more thing to note is that the ride is very comical like world of motion. I may not touch on the details that make each scene humorous because it doesn't really matter to describe the scene.

The fist scene shows a scientist writing the laws of robotics on a typewriter. Bird narrates over the entire ride. The robot arm turns fading us towards the opposite side of the room. On this side we can see a scientist developing the first programmable robot the Unimate. Bird tells us that the robot was sold to General Motors and thus began the industrial use of robots.
oldest-robot-resized-600.jpg

We jump ahead 20 years to see Kuka scientists working on the robot arm. Our robot seems to talk or communicate with the robot as it is its ancestor. Before the last scene in this section our robot slowly turns upside down as the track is now on the ceiling. It keeps us upright and we don't turn upside down the entire ride. The last scene is during a lift hill. It shows robots working on cars in a manufacturing plant. Being conducted by a super computer. A few robots are even playing instruments.
345903.1-lg.jpg

After passing over the path we start the more thrilling part of the ride as guests see how robots help them and others everyday. The first area is guest are shrunk down to the size of a Romba and drive around the floor of a futuristic house being chased by a dog. Next we see how robotics help astronauts in space. The last scene in this section has us pull up to a mirror and our robot shakes us around.

Robots the proceed to go over the path once more and the move back onto the ground. Now the last quarter of the the ride focuses on the future. It starts out by showing how we thought we would be assisted by butler robots and robot chefs( the horizons robots return). Then the real future the ability to have them think for them selves aka artificial intelligence.
b2ef4a0f7709eed7ea6095048ffd3486%5B1%5D.jpg

The ride then exits out in to a post show interactive area like imagination but themed to robotics. How do you like the first of 2 new future world pavilions, tell me below.
Very nice job!

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
What are your guy's thoughts on my adventure land other than the lack of images? I only ask because I'm considering going in an editing the section to expand pirates and add moana to the land.

spacemt354

Chili's
The hub will also be staying the same because it just finished it's last expansion.

Adventureland

Coming over the bridge into adventure land you see the jungle navigation company skipper canteen a restaurant with unique exotic food if you want to try something new or some stuff closer to the food we are used to at home. Right next to the skipper canteen is the dole whip location it was moved back to its original spot. One the other side is the Swiss Robinson family treehouse. While making it through the changes with only a refresh with new paint and a trimming of the trees that block views from the treehouse

Entering the main square area you see that the magic carpets are gone and along with the all the Arabian theming in the area. The magic carpets are replaced by a small jungle area with some water in it.

The jungle cruise is refurbished to include new effects like the ones from Disneyland and it would also include some new jokes. But because I am a terrible joke writer you can come up with them!

One last thing I would do in the jungle cruise is refurbish some of the older audio animatronics that break very often add maybe even replace them if you had to.

The enchanted tiki room would now let you take drinks into the theater. I think they let you do that in Disneyland but not sure. I would also return the show to it's Disneyland length. The only reason I would do that is because the show seems unfinished and just seems to jump around.

A brand new attraction would be added in between the jungle cruise and pirates of the Caribbean. The brand new suspended coaster would be called excavation. In excavation you go through a queue that looks like a small archeologist camp with artifacts from the temple. When we get to the boarding ramp it we can see the ride vehicles
Are small buckets covered in vines. Each car holds 6 people for each train there are 5 cars.

cid:BDB656DA-D829-48C6-B291-06D20522F88D@mobilenotes.apple.com

Once starting the ride we go up a lift hill around a curve down a drop and into the temple. Here is the rest of the track. Red is station purple means up, yellow is flat, blue is down, orange is the temple walls and other structures. Light brown is the queue.

cid:A189E496-225F-4804-823E-F712477CC32A@mobilenotes.apple.com

moving on to Pirates of the Caribbean I prioritize what would be the most important aspects to fix. The first one is he boats. Having been on the ride many times since they changed it I can say that the suck. Not only do you get wet but getting in the boat I hard because of how slippery they are. The second aspect were things that were removed back in the 2006 refurbishment. Like the talking skull and the barker parrot. Another aspect was limiting the movie characters like black beard and barbossa because I think the movies are on their way out if the 5th one isn't good then most people probably won't care to see the next one.
cid:3BFC6C1A-45D4-4385-BB03-3EA8CE948C82@mobilenotes.apple.com

The barker Parrot would now greet guests once again from the top of the mass in front of the attraction. Just like he did when the original version of the ride he will sing along with the music and warn people of the adventure a head. The Fastpass line would be removed in the later part of the queue and only bypass the out door section. Moving towards the loading area we see some one new right bellow the cast member control booth that we can see while in line as well as on the ride. Once down about to get on our boats we see that they look more like the boats found in the Disneyland version of the attraction. Right before leaving on our adventure the talking skull and crossbones tells us to remain seated in the boat with hand arm feet and legs in side the boat. And that no flash pictures are allowed.
cid:AAE45E6D-9DEC-4A0B-9FF2-BF74A9A73B0A@mobilenotes.apple.com

Entering the cavern we would usually see Davy Jones or Blackbeard projected on the mist now still using the same effect it now shows a skeleton turn into a living pirate then disappear. We the cove on past the area the mermaids used to then past the beach with the skeletons on it. Passing the skeleton steering the ship. We slip down a drop into a battle.
On one side like it has always been is the wicked wench. The captain of the ship is no longer Barbossa but the same red coated captian in the original attraction. On the opposite side is the fort shooting at the ship on the other side. Moving to where the mayor is being drowned one thing different about the scene is the lack of jack sparrow. Not only are they not saying his name his audio animatronic is gone. The auction scene will remain unchanged.
In the next area the fat guy is still sitting on a barrel but this time he is asking about the girl with the hanker chief. But be hind him jack sparrow is sword fight with a different pirate. Using the technology from Disneyland Paris. The scene after that with fire burning down buildings would be kept the same.
In the jail scene we can see the usual dog and pirate in the cell but now around them are dead our "sleeping" guards.this would bring something new to the area for hardcore fans of the ride. The final treasure room scene would feature many pirates instead of just jack. Some of the pirates would be engaged in a pistol fight across the room over the treasure. You would then exit the boat and go up the ramp into the shop.
cid:1256AABB-8CFD-4EA2-A759-9C0A5B5D9A12@mobilenotes.apple.com

Thanks for reading. There is more on the. You can comment suggests critiques or things that just don't make sense.
What are your guy's thoughts on my adventure land other than the lack of images? I only ask because I'm considering going in an editing the section to expand pirates and add moana to the land.
It's a good starting point for the land - and I think it could benefit from pirates and moana especially given its recent popularity.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster

Oceans Alive

The Seas With Nemo And Friends close to make way for a new superior pavilion Oceans Alive celebrates our unique relationship with the living creatures in the oceans. A new dark ride will replace the Nemo omni-mover. The new ride shall blend real fish in new saltwater tanks with the most impressive audio animatronics to date. The ride based on Jule Verne’s 20,000 Leagues under the sea guest would board submarines and take guest on the same journey as the nautilus.
IMG_1701.JPG

New Track layout in red.
IMG_1702.JPG

A new mural will feature a sun setting over a beach as waves gently break on the shore. The Seagulls will be removed and the wave effect will be made more prominent. Guests would enter in the same spot that they previously did. A short queue through a futuristic lobby will enter into a pre-show.
Free-beautiful-wallpaper-of-a-sunset-over-the-beach-at-red-point-on.jpg

The pre show debriefed us about the journey 20,000 leagues under the sea to the Ocean floor, polar ice caps and Alpha Ocean Base. We then proceed on to the hydrolateratrans and expanded loading bay then prepare for descent to the ocean floor.

The glass comes down over the cabin of two people and the guest dive into the ocean. THe plotted course heads thru a coral reef. The coral reef is mostly fake but the coral hids tanks that contain exotic fish. The Hydrolateratrans dive again into the depths of the open ocean using screens it is used to show a family of whales migrating under the ice are vehicles lean back so we look up towards the ice caps.
humpback-whale-migration-diver-pod-whales-illustration-43809138.jpg

The subs dive again to the ocean floor as the creatures glow and make their own light. Out of the darkness a giant squid glows and attacks the Hydrolateratrans. The subs escape the squid and enter a ruin (possibly Atlantis) and the sub marines start to rise and pass into Alpha Ocean Base.
squid.jpg

All Nemo Signs and exhibits are removed from the post show including Turtle talk with crush. Instead more scientific and educational exhibits will replace them more. A touch tank will also be installed.

The Coral Reef will be replaced by SeaSide Castle the restaurant is themed to sea castle from Horizons the menu is comprised by mainly seafood and to get to the restaurant is a Hydrolater.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster

Spectacular Storms
IMG_1719.JPG

Placed between the Ocean and Land pavilions the new rides give the park 2 high capacity rides to fill out the roster of EPCOT. The exterior of the pavilion is sleek and the only reference to weather is a large lighting bolt placed in a bed of flowers in front of the door to the single story atrium.
IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1711.JPG

The atrium is set up as a hallway with things to do on each side at the far right of the pavilion is 1. Weather Wizards where guest learn how meteorologist predict the weather. Move to the left we find the pavilions 2. E-ticket Into The Storm. An omni-mover themed as a hot air balloon ride takes guests through all different types of weather like a blizzard, a thunder storm and even a tornado. A new system where cars are pulled out is used so the ride has less stops due to handicapped guests. Cars can be pulled and reinserted into the omni-mover loop.
Balloon%20Ride%204.jpg

The ride is around the length of the little mermaid but much more exciting as guests can spin their hot air balloons in 360 degrees much like Roger rabbit combine that with state of the art effects including 3 surround screens and simulated 35 mile an hour winds makes this a very fun family ride. The attractions capacity will be around 3200 an hour without stops or delays. This is done to relieve the more crowded low capacity rides like the other ride in the pavilion .

Left of the door is a large quick service location called the 3. Electric Umbrella as it was removed from Innoventions it makes sense to use the name here. Across the atrium is 4. Weather Watch a new moving theater experience taking a more thrilling ride in storms.

Using a new system this show combines imax film and a drop tower. Once everyone is loaded into a pod, the pods back up and drop down into a large theater. Changing height every few seconds during the show, the ride is the most thrilling experience on this side of future world. In an epic finale the pods shoot up and the pods currently load pull back and restart the cycle. The pods slowly drop down and pull into the loading bay much like the tower of terror in California (RIP). This experience exits into 5. Cloudy with a Chance of Gifts, a retail location.
th

6. The final attraction let's guest put on a weather forecast for live tv. Guest young and old can pretend to be a weatherman.

Next time we shall dig into the Land but are there any questions about the weather pavilion before we move on?

spacemt354

Chili's
Spectacular Storms
View attachment 185364

Placed between the Ocean and Land pavilions the new rides give the park 2 high capacity rides to fill out the roster of EPCOT. The exterior of the pavilion is sleek and the only reference to weather is a large lighting bolt placed in a bed of flowers in front of the door to the single story atrium.
View attachment 185366
View attachment 185365

The atrium is set up as a hallway with things to do on each side at the far right of the pavilion is 1. Weather Wizards where guest learn how meteorologist predict the weather. Move to the left we find the pavilions 2. E-ticket Into The Storm. An omni-mover themed as a hot air balloon ride takes guests through all different types of weather like a blizzard, a thunder storm and even a tornado. A new system where cars are pulled out is used so the ride has less stops due to handicapped guests. Cars can be pulled and reinserted into the omni-mover loop.
Balloon%20Ride%204.jpg

The ride is around the length of the little mermaid but much more exciting as guests can spin their hot air balloons in 360 degrees much like Roger rabbit combine that with state of the art effects including 3 surround screens and simulated 35 mile an hour winds makes this a very fun family ride. The attractions capacity will be around 3200 an hour without stops or delays. This is done to relieve the more crowded low capacity rides like the other ride in the pavilion .

Left of the door is a large quick service location called the 3. Electric Umbrella as it was removed from Innoventions it makes sense to use the name here. Across the atrium is 4. Weather Watch a new moving theater experience taking a more thrilling ride in storms.

Using a new system this show combines imax film and a drop tower. Once everyone is loaded into a pod, the pods back up and drop down into a large theater. Changing height every few seconds during the show, the ride is the most thrilling experience on this side of future world. In an epic finale the pods shoot up and the pods currently load pull back and restart the cycle. The pods slowly drop down and pull into the loading bay much like the tower of terror in California (RIP). This experience exits into 5. Cloudy with a Chance of Gifts, a retail location.
th

6. The final attraction let's guest put on a weather forecast for live tv. Guest young and old can pretend to be a weatherman.

Next time we shall dig into the Land but are there any questions about the weather pavilion before we move on?

Very nicely done!!:)

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
IMG_1738.JPG

The Land Pavilion ironically having a ride about Soarin’ in the sky that and all of the pavilions smaller problems will be addressed in this large refurbishment.

Outside the pavilion a new stroller parking zone for the Land and Imagination. Other than that and the removal of the temporary Soarin’ sign the exterior is practically like it was opening day.
2461097151_c1cd530fdf_b.jpg

Inside the atrium of the the land guest will find two E-tickets and a short film all about the land. First the movie sponsored by Kellogg shows the story of a tree's life cycle and home it wishes humans and the land could find balance in Symbiosis. The show a successor to the opening day attraction of the same name follows an animated tree thru time to see how humans have learned to live with the land.

A short walk away is the Garden Grill a turntable restaurant serving food from the green houses down stairs. Talk about down stairs there is also the full harvest food court serving a variety of food including some healthier meals. The seating in the center of the pavilion will be removed in its place will be a lush fountain. The seats will be relocated to a new extension of the building next to living with the land.
IMG_2943.jpg

Living With The Land
Entrance-Living-with-the-Land-Epcot-Attraction.jpg

The style of the queue will be completely redone to feel more natural with the weird quotes from kids gone. Planters and water features will take the walls to make them look generally pretty. The boats shall regain the live host to put some personality into the ride. The mural will continue to be proudly displayed in the boarding area.
Modern_greenhouse.jpg

The first scene is fine and it introduces the theme very nicely the only difference is your host says the line instead of a narrator. The following are not left so unchanged. With the rain forest scene feeling like a cheap jungle cruise and the farm scenes as Frontierland they will all be removed. Instead we leave the rain storm behind for a drought and we see the devastating effects it has on crops trees and all living things. The next scene is during the winter as we see the plants that can't handle the harsh environment die while others strive like the pine tree. The last scene located where the screens were before is set in the spring as plants start to grow and trees blossom the new scenes should breathe new life into the start of the ride.
Sunset-in-Spring-Season.jpg

Heading into the greenhouses you find the first one with tropical plants and fruits. The second with aquaculture, except not only fish will be involved anymore a new tank will show seaweed growling and other sea plants. The final experimental greenhouse will be updated to include the newest techniques in growing crops. The finale will be changed to a musical ending with the original rides theme song returning with living instead of listen. Much like its a small world children from all over the world will be brought together to sing and record the song.
86348abcf7a2b4a8f6461c404eb86ecf.jpg

The last attraction in The Land is Soarin’ a new film will replace the current one in 2028 this time themed to the biomes found across Earth. This makes X the ride more about the land thus it’s located in the pavilion. As of now I have no plans on adding a 4th theater.

Hope you enjoying visiting The Land but get your imaginations ready for Journey In Imagination.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom