Latest Trip to Via Naploi

worldfanatic

At times I think people visiting Disney have their hopes so far up for [insert attraction, restaurant here] and when it does not live up to their expectations, then it is an even bigger let down than it would be say at a restaurant at home. And I can understand. Most have anything at Disney on such a platform, they cannot help to be let down if anything is off just 1/10th a degree.

People are paying a heck of a lot of money to visit here and they expect everything to be 100% perfect. Rightfully so at times. Though unjust at times as well.

I think you've stated this perfectly.

We've had all types of service at the hundreds of Disney sit-down meals we've enjoyed through the years.
And on the few occasions that service has been bad, we've always given it another chance. I honestly can't remember being disappointed two times in a row.
All in all, I'd say Disney restaurants measure nicely with other locations around the Country.
But you're right, people have much higher expectations when on vacation at WDW.

BuddyThomas

We were there back in late July and our pizzas were light on both cheese and toppings. Sadly, they were also terribly soggy.

28607334905_5241867826_z.jpg

28528969041_0c0c2e43e6_z.jpg
Bleeech! Same as my experience.

Marc Levin

Bleeech! Same as my experience.

Realize I'm replying to an old thread, and I've not actually eaten at VN so may be completely off the mark, but if this is meant to be authentic Italian style pizza, then not being smothered in toppings is actually correct. Just enough to give it the proper flavor, basically.

Those images look right on the mark for what it's meant to be!

BuddyThomas

Realize I'm replying to an old thread, and I've not actually eaten at VN so may be completely off the mark, but if this is meant to be authentic Italian style pizza, then not being smothered in toppings is actually correct. Just enough to give it the proper flavor, basically.

I think our issue is not the lack of toppings but the uneven distribution of the toppings, which was a major issue when we were there.

Hockey89

Think you missed the whole point to be honest.... It's not the amount.... It's the total lack of consistency

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom