Is there a place to request attraction photos?

MonorailLover

Original Poster
Hey guys

I'm just wondering if there is a specific place where we could make requests for attraction photos? I'm currently looking for high resolution photos of expedition Everest and Space mountain/the nautilus in DLP.

Any photos/ideas appreciated
Alex

thomas998

Hey guys

I'm just wondering if there is a specific place where we could make requests for attraction photos? I'm currently looking for high resolution photos of expedition Everest and Space mountain/the nautilus in DLP.

Any photos/ideas appreciated
Alex
Might scan through the media section. If you look up by the second row you will see Home / forum / media / members .... click on media and you will go to a place with lots of photos from various people... you might find what you are looking for there.

MonorailLover

Original Poster
Might scan through the media section. If you look up by the second row you will see Home / forum / media / members .... click on media and you will go to a place with lots of photos from various people... you might find what you are looking for there.
Thanks for the info. Ill go there and check it out...

RScottyL

Just as above, search on Google for images and you can select LARGE in the tools setting to make sure you are getting the higher resolution ones!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom