The mystery millennium celebration song

TwilightZone

Original Poster

In the journey into YOUR imagination segment of this video there is a song from the epcot millennium celebration I have never heard before. If anyone has any information on this song, please tell me in this thread. Thank you!

GiveMeTheMusic

In the journey into YOUR imagination segment of this video there is a song from the epcot millennium celebration I have never heard before. If anyone has any information on this song, please tell me in this thread. Thank you!

This video is 22 minutes long. Where is the segment you're referring to?

jhendrix

Watching that video again makes me realize that Epcot was really great in 2000. A few of the old attractions had left by then, but the Millennium Celebration was a pretty massive and spectacular undertaking. IllumiNations 2000 was (and still is) the most awesome fireworks show ever seen at Disney. The parade, and especially the music, was very well-done. With the village, plaza, entranceway, parade, fireworks, and some new attractions, the entire park really got a re-theme from top to bottom. Everything was cohesive: celebrate the future...together. The two areas of the park fit together better than ever before.

It was when the celebration ended that Epcot just...died. They neglected EVERYTHING. Including not taking the Mickey wand down, stopping the parade, boarding up the Millennium Village area, closing up attractions, etc.

I'd happily have Epcot go back to circa 2000. Epcot 2000 gave Epcot 1982 a true run for its money. Here's hoping Epcot 2018 does the same thing...but I doubt it...

castlecake2.0

I've worked (and spent lots of time off) all over Epcot and I cannot place the music. Definitely not Epcot/Disney specific. Sorry we cant help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom