So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13: Get a Clue (Discussion Thread)

spacemt354

Chili's
Made it to Disney Springs walked into Wolfgang Puck Cafe and waited a minute to be seated with no reservations with a party of 6:cool:
5165573.jpg

tcool123

Quick thoughts of Disney Springs -
  • Parking is way easier, but my mom is stubborn so wait time for parking was about the same ;):rolleyes::p
  • As you all know I walked into Wolfgang Puck Cafe, no reservations, and a party of six people :cool: What I ate you must wait till a trip report :eek: with snapchat pictures :eek: (except the selfies ;) gotta be mysterious)
  • Went to Kate Spade with my brother and his GF. She bought a card holder for 58$ :eek:
  • Went to Sprinkles :inlove: and got
    Not saying ;) but it was goooooood:hungry:
  • Begged to go to UniQlo? And dragged the party of six. Bought of a Friends/Find shirt with Dory and Nemo.
  • Mom had to go to bathroom we wanted to see some more. Did she make it! Did we see what we wanted to see? Find out in a possible trip report! :cautious::p:D
Overall its a great improvement from Downtown Disney imo a bit chilly at 79 degrees :rolleyes::p

tcool123

Walked into Toothsomes Emporium at Citywalk :cool:
We had to wait 110 minutes for a table for 6:cyclops:
Food wasn't great, but the appetizers were the bomb! The Chocolate Bread was perfect:hungry:
Service was great and the characters while not timely was a hoot. Especially Penelope aka Chocolate she almost made my bros GF die :hilarious:

DinoInstitute

My FP reservation time is coming, but I'm confused. Is it exactly 60 days before I go, or is it just the same day 2 months before? Also, just want to make sure, they open at midnight right?
It's exactly 60 days beforehand. And I believe reservations actually open at 7 am the morning of 60 days, though you could try earlier I might be wrong.

spacemt354

Chili's
Honestly, I'm at a loss at your assessment of my play this year.

Perhaps other players can chime in, but in the brainstorming this year - I've basically gone along with whatever the team leader wanted....to the best of my ability.

Am I not supposed to play to the best of my ability? :bored: I like creating the best projects...and I love working with other people. And I try to do what the team wants...I thought I improved profusely in that respect this game...and you can check the brainstorming threads about that. I have proof of this.

Both last rounds I basically did what everyone else wanted to do, despite me not being too thrilled with the direction of the project internally.

Last edited:

DSquared

Honestly, I'm at a loss at your assessment of my play this year.

Perhaps other players can chime in, but in the brainstorming this year - I've basically gone along with whatever the team leader wanted....to the best of my ability.

Am I not supposed to play to the best of my ability? :bored: I like creating the best projects...and I love working with other people. And I try to do what the team wants...I thought I improved profusely this game...and you can check the brainstorming threads about that.

Both last rounds I basically did what everyone else wanted to do, despite me not being too thrilled with the direction of the project.
I think what he's saying is the same thing I said during TSI. The fact that you play to your best ability and don't go under the radar makes you scary, which is why people usually try to get you out towards the end, because I think if you made the finals and weren't busy you would have an advantage.

spacemt354

Chili's
I think what he's saying is the same thing I said during TSI. The fact that you play to your best ability and don't go under the radar makes you scary, which is why people usually try to get you out towards the end, because I think if you made the finals and weren't busy you would have an advantage.
Well I can see that...what Tiki was saying was that I have a vision for projects and am a powerful brainstormer who doesn't budge and basically isn't a team player.

I don't really agree with that assessment...because basically every round I have gone with the flow.:angelic: Like actually:p

spacemt354

Chili's
I have a suggestion :p Take it for what it is, but I'm trying to help ya out here @TheOriginalTiki

I know this project means a lot to you - heck the mascot of the whole game is based on the ToonTown Tower of Terror - so this project is kinda important.

I have some ideas for this - and actually when I saw the prompt I was like ....ahhh I wish I could do this one:oops:

You had said there isn't much brainstorming going on in this project...would you object to me joining for this round (rather than judge the BB challenge) so that (hopefully) I can spark a little excitement.

@FigmentPigments and I really were bouncing well off each other, and if it means a lot to you...forget the strategy for a few days...forget the slightly shady gameplay...let's go back to just creativity for a few days...make an awesome project...and then the game can proceed. (And I'll go back to my consistent 7th place finish:hilarious:)

I think we can all come up with someone special if we put our minds to it. :)

If not I understand as well...just trying to help:bookworm:

FigmentPigments

Well I can see that...what Tiki was saying was that I have a vision for projects and am a powerful brainstormer who doesn't budge and basically isn't a team player.

I don't really agree with that assessment...because basically every round I have gone with the flow.:angelic: Like actually:p
Our brainstorming is at two pages now that Space is gone. No one else is really stepping up and offering ideas. I think Space filled a vital role that is now missing. I didn't see a powerful, overbearing influence but some one that moved the group forward that would otherwise stall into inactivity. I think everyone can agree that our brainstorming is lackluster this time around. :(

spacemt354

Chili's
Our brainstorming is at two pages now that Space is gone. No one else is really stepping up and offering ideas. I think Space filled a vital role that is now missing. I didn't see a powerful, overbearing influence but some one that moved the group forward that would otherwise stall into inactivity. I think everyone can agree that our brainstorming is lackluster this time around. :(
That's basically what I've been trying to do - thanks for that!:)

Heck this was my first post in the whole comp - I wanted someone else to be team leader...but then nobody wanted to because they were new...so I did it so nobody felt uncomfortable. :p
Hello Team Gracey!

For those of you who I've not met - welcome!

I just want to put this out there to start, I'm assuming according to the rules, that we nominate a team leader internally (though I haven't gotten confirmation on that)

As a host/player of the House Cup which will end next Tuesday - I will be dedicating most of my time to that, until it ends. In addition for this first challenge, I have a major presentation on Tuesday for my Cytogenetics class, and a final exam on Thursday June 30th.

I will assist in the brainstorming as much as possible, though most, if not all of my content will have to be minimal and on Thursday/Friday.

With that said, I know most of you are new to this, but I think it would be a good opportunity for one of you to step up and be the team leader!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom