Meeting the Seven Dwarfs at MNSSHP

tinkhag6

Original Poster
Was just wondering if you all can give me tips for meeting the 7 Dwarfs at MnSSHP. When is the best time, typically how long are the wait times, and any other tips you might have. Thank you!!

jpeden

In the Parks
No
If you can, be in line no later than 5:30. My wife and I were in line at 5:30 last year and we didn't get done until 7:30.

NonnaT

If you can, be in line no later than 5:30. My wife and I were in line at 5:30 last year and we didn't get done until 7:30.
^^^ This!
They are wildly popular and there are very long waits. Plan to see them first, and maybe get a snack to eat while in line!

Clarissa McDaniel

Get in line early...before the party even starts. The line gets long really quick and moves relatively slowly. If you want to meet them, make it the first thing you do and be willing to devote a good deal of time to waiting.

popcenturylover

Don't do it unless you get in line EARLY!! We wasted 1 & 1/2-2 hours in line when we went in 12'. We then went trick-or-treating , rode the Haunted Mansion a few times, watched the parade & fireworks. By that time the party was about over. I would have liked to hit the dance parties but, we ran out of time.:(

tinkhag6

Original Poster
Thank you all for your feedback. My daughter loves them and wants to see them so badly. We have Reservations at BOG at 6:40 which I am checking daily to get an earlier time. Would love to eat first and then go right to the line. If not I was thinking that her and I could go wait in line after the second parade.

mikenatcity1

Thank you all for your feedback. My daughter loves them and wants to see them so badly. We have Reservations at BOG at 6:40 which I am checking daily to get an earlier time. Would love to eat first and then go right to the line. If not I was thinking that her and I could go wait in line after the second parade.

If you can get other reservations, that may be best- you could finish around 8pm, possibly earlier/later which eats into an hour of your party time :(. We lucked out meeting the dwarfs- we end up getting to the line right after the rain and there were not many people there...but I would suggest going early if possible- I think it's better to wait before the party and a little during rather than all during, especially with the price of the ticket.

I hope your family can meet the dwarfs! have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom