NFL 2016 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
With training camps starting next week, I thought it was a good time to start up the next edition of NFL threads here on WDWMagic!

This thread will take us through training camp, preseason, regular season, post-season, and the Super Bowl! As in past years, this thread is for anything related to the National Football League, so feel free to post any news, thoughts, questions, etc!

I'm super excited football is right around the corner, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the season unfolds!

Lucky

Washington's Junior Galette is out for the season after tearing his Achilles' tendon in practice. No, this is not an old post from last summer. (This time he tore the right one. Last summer was the left.)

PUSH

Original Poster
Washington's Junior Galette is out for the season after tearing his Achilles' tendon in practice. No, this is not an old post from last summer. (This time he tore the right one. Last summer was the left.)
Someone has to take Arian Foster's spot as the most injury-plagued player in the league.

PUSH

Original Poster
I was excited to see the players compete for roster spots. Guess I'll have to wait to see my Packers. :grumpy:

PUSH

Original Poster
Got to thinking about the Pick'Ems. Wondering if anyone is interested in doing a 3rd year. I'll tag people who took part in past years; if I miss anybody, feel free to tag them, too! For those that don't know what the Pick'Ems are, it's on ESPN.com, and you have to predict the winner for each NFL regular season game. It goes week by week, and it tallies your point total for the entire season. It's very easy and not time consuming at all, but loads of fun! If you're interested, let us know!

@Zweiland
@acishere
@NYwdwfan
@jw24
@OSUgirl77
@Dead2009
@1023
@flynnibus
@afar28

@flynnibus, if you're interested, I'll let you create the group again this year.

PUSH

Original Poster
The Bills have signed Tyrod Taylor to a 6-year contract extension. I get he had a decent year last year, but is he really the answer? I guess we'll find out.

Foltzy

Here's to hoping for another good year from Jay Cutler.

Who am I kidding. Might as well give up on the season now.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
The Dolphins' home has just gotten its 9th name since opening in 1987: Hard Rock Stadium

In the past the facility has been known as Joe Robbie Stadium, Pro Player Park, Pro Player Stadium, Dolphins Stadium, Dolphin Stadium, Land Shark Stadium, Sun Life Stadium, and most recently New Miami Stadium

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom