2016 Rio Olympics Discussion

World_Showcase_Lover007

I'm excited about the start of the Olympics. I'm hoping to watch the Opening Ceremony but work, social life, etc. seem like it will all get in the way. I normally watch a good bit of the games online, so I'll probably just watch the replay.

PhotoDave219

The cycling road race had everything today!!! @PhotoDave219 Cobbles Climbs, crashes, Froome bobs, Maika cracks and GVA attacks!

Also Im eager to see if Cavendish can pull the gold on the track (prediction: Yup!) and Peter Sagan in at mountain biking (prediction: Yup).

For the men's time trial, hell. Either.... Froome, Rohan Dennis, Tom Dumoulin, or my dark horse pick, Taylor Phinney.

StageFrenzy

So many DNFs..... great race. If i had to pick a winner, GVA would have been in my top 5. Its quite a one-day classic.

Also Im eager to see if Cavendish can pull the gold on the track (prediction: Yup!) and Peter Sagan in at mountain biking (prediction: Yup).

For the men's time trial, hell. Either.... Froome, Rohan Dennis, Tom Dumoulin, or my dark horse pick, Taylor Phinney.

That race truly was a classic, the Olympic races always seem to deliver great races. I really wish Sagan was there in the race, it would have added a whole 'nother dynamic. You know my trade team interests so I was really happy with today. I am of course rooting for Phinney since he is American, awesome and on Team BMC.

PhotoDave219

That race truly was a classic, the Olympic races always seem to deliver great races. I really wish Sagan was there in the race, it would have added a whole 'nother dynamic. You know my trade team interests so I was really happy with today. I am of course rooting for Phinney since he is American, awesome and on Team BMC.

Of course GVA was riding a BMC bike.......

Lucky

Hope Solo, on losing to Sweden: "We played a bunch of cowards. The best team did not win today. I strongly, firmly believe that."

Not a smart thing to say.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Watching the men's basketball game and find it incredibly boring. It's like adults playing with a bunch of children in a pickup game...can you be at least a little competitive?

PUSH

The USA has gotten to 100 medals in the overall medal count. In second place is China with 58. The UK comes in third with 56.

JPPT1974

This Lochte thing really has taken the attention away from the other athletes. Plus it made Rio out to be bad. Though the US Olympic Committee has come out to apologize.

rael ramone

Just put on Womens Gold Medal Football (Soccer) final.

It's getting good. 2-1 Germany over Sweden so far (and all the goals were recent, including an Own Goal).

NBCSN in the States.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom