How Many Days for You? Part 12

WDW74

134.jpg

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Coach,
When are you going back? I think not soon right? This may also be our last trip for while:
No time soon. My wife and I are heading to London and Paris in November for our anniversary, however. Really looking forward to that! If we do a Disney trip, it would probably be Disneyland since we havent been to see my brother in law in Phoenix, and we have made the drive to Anaheim each of the last two summers we visited him. Its been three summers though and he's asking when we are coming back out. So to sum it up, no plans now (but you never know :rolleyes:).

Upvote 0

RickP330

No time soon. My wife and I are heading to London and Paris in November for our anniversary, however. Really looking forward to that! If we do a Disney trip, it would probably be Disneyland since we havent been to see my brother in law in Phoenix, and we have made the drive to Anaheim each of the last two summers we visited him. Its been three summers though and he's asking when we are coming back out. So to sum it up, no plans now (but you never know :rolleyes:).
Hi Coach,
We are with you. We have some other travel plans also. Our DD is 9 and this is a pretty big trip 5days a BC and 4 days as AKL. We plan on doing it all this trip and exposing her to some other things down the road. Plus DW and I have a pretty big travel trip planned for next year. We took DD to Bahamas and she loved it. Enjoy and we will do our best to keep you updated!
RP

Upvote 0

coachwnh

@coachwnh That had to be very cool ! Was present for a lift-off once and it was awesome !
It was amazing!! We had been in WDW for quite a while before heading home since we wanted to see the last launch (I'm embarrassed to say how long we were in Florida waiting after the multiple delays). The day after we got home, it launched. About a week later, my wife said jokingly, "we should wake up tomorrow and just drive to Disney. Our APs dont expire until Thursday!" Plus the shuttle was landing Thursday. Keep in mind, we had just been there about three weeks! We just picked the dog up from my in laws, needed to get oil changed, tires rotated, etc. Plus, it was already Saturday night about 11 and we live in PA! Long story short, in-laws agreed to take the dog for a few days (although they live an hour and a half away), Firestone has Sunday hours, and my wife packed. By 4:50 Sunday afternoon, we were gone. Drove through the night (fun, but wouldn't recommend it) and arrived in Disney at 10:10 the next morning! Room wasnt ready, so on no sleep we headed to MK. That week, we talked to an Orange County Sheriff about where to see the landing since we couldnt get on site. He said, "how good are you with direction?" He got us as close as you can get to the strip without being there! All he said was, your in the swamp, dont leave your car! It was an amazing predawn landing. Seeing the shuttle glow and hearing the sonic booms was amazing (especially since my wife and I are science teachers). So glad we did the trip!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Hi Coach,
We are with you. We have some other travel plans also. Our DD is 9 and this is a pretty big trip 5days a BC and 4 days as AKL. We plan on doing it all this trip and exposing her to some other things down the road. Plus DW and I have a pretty big travel trip planned for next year. We took DD to Bahamas and she loved it. Enjoy and we will do our best to keep you updated!
RP
Looking forward to it. Have a great time

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom