So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

RSoxNo1

@marni1971 seemed to indicate that the third IP was not Pixar, although I could have misinterpreted what he said. Indy could be logical, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's contingent on a successful reboot.

Magenta Panther

In keeping with Chappie's obsession with IPs starring furry talking space-travelling animals, I'm guessing the Cat From Outer Space.

Or maybe these guys:

latest

roj2323

Alice in wonderland could be interesting and they have already done some things with the IP at Shanghai. Having looked at movies that came out in the past few years and what's coming out through 2018 it's the only IP that seems likely. Marvel is the only other option that makes sense but TDO is extremely limited on the IP they can use due to the Universal contract.

Princess Leia

Alice in wonderland could be interesting and they have already done some things with the IP at Shanghai. Having looked at movies that came out in the past few years and what's coming out through 2018 it's the only IP that seems likely. Marvel is the only other option that makes sense but TDO is extremely limited on the IP they can use due to the Universal contract.
Seeing how the new Alice movie is tanking, I really doubt Disney is going to to do anything else with the live action version.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I've seen a few posts from members here that seem to be "in the know" about goings-on at Disney, that joining Star Wars and Toy Story, there will be "a third IP" (aka Intellectual Property) coming to Disney Hollywood Studios. It is said to be a known IP. I imagine this means it's one we know of and that Disney already owns.

So...what's the "third IP" coming to DHS? And when is Disney hoping to announce it?

Some had guessed an expansion of the Indiana Jones story. I thought perhaps Cars could be it.

Being discussed here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-talk-news-rumors-about-phase-3.911960/page-24#post-7298745

mimitchi33

I'm guessing The Muppets due to the new restauraunt.
It can't be TRON or Inside Out, as those are being considered for EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom