Stitch replaces Marie

brb1006

I heard one anonymous person that visited WDW recently heard from one CM at Epcot that Marie might come back to Epcot one Aurora moves to Princess Fairytale Hall at MK since Anna & Elsa are now at Norway.

Ryan H. Serowinski

I heard one anonymous person that visited WDW recently heard from one CM at Epcot that Marie might come back to Epcot one Aurora moves to Princess Fairytale Hall at MK since Anna & Elsa are now at Norway.
I Don't think that's ever going to happen in real life, but if it does hopefully she'll be on my autograph book again in a few weeks

Chef Kronk

Aurora is already at PFH and she was removed from Epcot in February.

I hope that CM is right. Marie should really return to WDW and there's no good reason for why Stitch, of all characters, replaced her at the flag pole.

Ryan H. Serowinski

I mean, as much as I love Chip & Dale, I do think another character should take up that spot.
Wish they could had done that choice of putting these chipmunks along with a dog(they're all common). My picks would have been Pinocchio and Jiminy(in different lines), like they used to do back then(but they're in FOF)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom