Resort Scents

deeevo

Original Poster
Can't find the Vintage Wood scent. Did anyone receive one in their samples?
Yes, it came with my samples. I noticed they removed it from the cartridge page. Not sure why that would be. You can send them an email. They are pretty good about responding. Let us know what they say.

jhastings74

Can't find the Vintage Wood scent. Did anyone receive one in their samples?
I requested mine (all four sample kits!) yesterday and received the email that the shipping process has begun, so I can let you know as soon as I receive them.

bee

Just got the pack with Green Clover and Aloe and it definitely reminds me and DW of the Contemporary. Not sure if it's exact but it bears a strong resemblance.

Kman

Does anyone know what scent is used in the Trading Posts and front lobby of FW? Love that smell!

wdwfan22

How much space does it cover with scent? Would it work well for a large area?
I just ordered a green tea and aloe candle from Amazon. Will sit in my room and swoon!

It seems to cover a large area. We use it downstairs in our family room (which I would say is quite large) and you can smell it pretty good, and if you have the a/c running you can smell it lightly in other areas of the home.

KikoKea

It seems to cover a large area. We use it downstairs in our family room (which I would say is quite large) and you can smell it pretty good, and if you have the a/c running you can smell it lightly in other areas of the home.
Thanks. I'd love to have my house smell like my favorite areas of the World. Perhaps when we move I'll look into this. For now, we have no AC and the house is open to the breezes so nothing will really scent the house. I can burn a nice candle in the evenings, if the Trade winds have died down, but otherwise the scent is hardly detectable.

hanwill

Did anyone figure out the Gf scent? It also seems to be the scent in the lobby of the French Quarter as well... I was there last week and tried to inhale it every time I went through... it smelled so good. I need need need for my house to smell like it as well. Thanks!

wdwfan22

Did anyone figure out the Gf scent? It also seems to be the scent in the lobby of the French Quarter as well... I was there last week and tried to inhale it every time I went through... it smelled so good. I need need need for my house to smell like it as well. Thanks!

The Grand Floridian's scent seems to be a mixture of the soaps from Basin, fresh flowers they have throughout the lobby and the scent in the air vents.

Phil O'Nan

I emailed EnviroScent and they told me they no longer have Vintage Wood. However, she recommended Mahogany Wood telling me it's very similar. Haven't received the Mahogany Wood yet to determine.

deeevo

Original Poster
I emailed EnviroScent and they told me they no longer have Vintage Wood. However, she recommended Mahogany Wood telling me it's very similar. Haven't received the Mahogany Wood yet to determine.
I got the same thing from them and they sent me the samples. It is close but not the same. And I went to WL a week after I got my samples.

KikoKea

Anyone afraid that it'll take away the special feeling once you go back and smell it again? I think part of the magic is the distinctiveness.
I'd be happy just to be there, inhaling all that goodness! Having a bit of the World at home would be great and wouldn't ruin it for me. :)

JusticeDisney

Anyone afraid that it'll take away the special feeling once you go back and smell it again? I think part of the magic is the distinctiveness.
This is exacty what I was thinking. As much as I love the different scents that everyone is talking about, I don't want them in my home. I want it to be something special that I experience only when I visit WDW. I don't want to walk into the BC lobby, for example, and think " wow, this smells just like my kitchen at home."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom