Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Beuna Vista

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Interested in learning more about Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas in Lake Beuna Vista. I am looking to get a 2 bedroom villa.

Any information about the villas and the area would be greatly appreciated!

Sans Souci

Is this the one on 535? I have stayed here a few times on my MIL's RCI weeks. I think because she didn't own there, we would get assigned to an older unit, which was fine. They are large with a spacious screened in balcony. There are a few pools, a restaurant or two (I don't remember, I never used them.) It is a massive property and depending where you're assigned (and ages of people in your group), you might want to use a car to use the main pool. It's not far from DTD.

Just be warned that it is a timeshare and they will try to get you to attend a sales pitch. At check in, they will direct you to get a welcome pack, which is someone trying to schedule you to attend an "informational breakfast." Also, unplug your phone when you get in the room, because they will call everyday to get to go to a sales pitch. :|

BiffyClyro

It's so nice!! We didn't have that problem as the guy said above but I could see them doing this.

But yeah anyway, really nice rooms and nice pool. I'm pretty sure its opposite the International Disney casts apartments. Great location to the park, shuttles etc to pick you up and drop off and security at the door. Nice little village feel so you can walk/ jog round.

Jacquelinn

Interested in learning more about Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas in Lake Beuna Vista. I am looking to get a 2 bedroom villa.

Any information about the villas and the area would be greatly appreciated!

Are you also looking for a townhome? Or just the villas? Oasis Cove townhomes in Windernere are selling fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom