How to: Need to change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Ok so for the last time in a long long time probably until christmas i want my name changed to DreamFinder Please
thank you

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Ok so for the last time in a long long time probably until christmas i want my name changed to DreamFinder Please
thank you
Pretty sure that name is taken, and haven't you already had a name change once already?

The owner of this site has better things to do with his time than change people's names with every season and whim.

@DisneyAfternoon is a perfectly fine name...you should keep it.

Herstorygirl

If you need to change your username, please follow these steps.

First check that your desired username is not in use.
You can do this by going to http://forums.wdwmagic.com/members/ and using 'Find Member' on the right hand side of the page.

If your desired username is not found on that search, it will most likely be available for you.

Reply to this thread with your requested username change.

Note: Please try to limit the number of times that you change your username. We will not be able to do this repeatedly.
Hi,
I sincerely apologize, but when I signed up, I didn't realize my (real) full name would be showing. May I please switch my user name to Herstorygirl -- I checked on the link you mentioned above and there doesn't appear to be a member with that name. Thanks in advance! :)

PixarFanGirl

Hi, Thank you for your help. I didn't realize that my full name would be my username. Would I be able to have PixarFanGirl? It doesn't appear to be taken.
Thanks!:geek:

Amethysta28

If you need to change your username, please follow these steps.

First check that your desired username is not in use.
You can do this by going to http://forums.wdwmagic.com/members/ and using 'Find Member' on the right hand side of the page.

If your desired username is not found on that search, it will most likely be available for you.

Reply to this thread with your requested username change.

Note: Please try to limit the number of times that you change your username. We will not be able to do this repeatedly.
Hi, can I please change my username to Amethysta28? I didn't realize that my first and last name would be visible to the public. Thank you!

Bacon

Sorry this will be the last time i promise can i please have my name changed to DreamFinders Im Positive that isn't taken thanks.

ANJ

Ok, I was a g dummy, please change mine to something v simple ANJ please and thanks so much, keep up the great work!

Minnie1976

Can you please change my username to daisyduck16? I have searched and did find that anyone else has this username.
Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom