Raiders of the Lost Art

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This is a new thread concept I wanted to start that's dedicated to imagineering art!

There's so many ways to define art, whether it's drawings, paintings, logos, blueprints, maps, websites, etc...and I wanted to have a central place where we can all share our creations together, help each other, and perhaps inspire others to try new things too!

If you have something you're working on, or have done in the past that you'd like to share, post it here! This will also hopefully act as an archive of some of the great pieces of art on the forum.

So, with that said - enjoy! I'll kick it off with something I was doing last week.

MonorailRed

Applebees
If you have something you're working on, or have done in the past that you'd like to share, post it here! This will also hopefully act as an archive of some of the great pieces of art on the forum.

tumblr_inline_nzeefiDMhg1rxh1p7_500.gif

Let me get all my art files out.... Show some forgotten art, some first art... and a lot of unseen art :D

MonorailRed

Applebees
Ah... So I guess I'll go around everything....

First.... Tagging the original Team Fantasy! @Zweiland and @englanddg SA1 Represent! :cool:

Donald%20copy_zpsk3ulnoqt.png

Screen%20Shot%202014-07-01%20at%209.19.15%20AM%20copy_zps0rb2negf.png

BongoandHumphrey_zpslmbrm7ag.jpg

Location_zpsony3nvk8.png

Mapfinal_zpssrzzirxv.png

Next up? The Lost WDW ground up project.... Tagging @Sam4D23 and @Voxel

International5%20copy_zpsfqyuviji.png

Lost Disneyland Fantasyland makeover project I worked on...
Castleafter%20copy%202_zpstgpxj44e.png

Second earliest Project I was working on... Like... 3-4 years ago? o_O A Grecian themed Disney Waterpark/Hotel
KRACKEN%20copy_zpsacyomi0a.png

And... The earliest project art I posted on the forums.... Master of the Parks Spring Challenge.... and hidden WRE art.... Coming up! :D

MonorailRed

Applebees
Ok Guys, I'm not proud of this... :cyclops: But I want everyone to know.... This is where I started.

Everyone starts somewhere. You wanna be a great Artist on the forum? You can be! Just put in some work.... If you can dream it, you can do it! :D

Master of the Parks Spring challenge - Tomorrowland Restoration
CommunityTommrowland%20copy_zpsgmrggo9w.jpg

TheGreenMonster%20copy_zpsfl2gidfd.jpg

Wall-espot%20copy_zpsclrgmuqg.jpg

WRE art is next :cool:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Going way back to the roots here...

I never posted this...but this map was my first ever art piece for the forums. It was actually for @Matt7187 and @Zweiland 's WEDCAR Race....over 2 years ago.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/wedcar-race-season-1-contest-thread.877769/page-2

upload_2016-3-14_23-12-26.png

disney-hawaii-jpg.44282

But I practiced! And tried to get better...

When SA Season 3 came along I decided to try again
20150719_050835-1-jpg.101965

The infamous bench project:p

And then I practiced more...and was able to contribute to probably my favorite project I've done on the boards (Calling Team Lassetoki!):happy:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-sole-imagineer-season-2-redemption-island.908434/page-12

24690459945_6166fd5c93_z.jpg

and then stuff like this

Practice! Trust me, if you just put your mind to stuff you improve every time and that's what this forum is about!:)

KingOfEpicocity

Love the work on here! Here's my contribution with the New and improved wonders of life pavilion. Unfortunately I still haven't learned how to draw with color so it's mostly black and white but oh well. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz5Srls6j1p-clhMelJCNGdUNm8/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=

By the way, the work on here is absolutely stunning! So much talent and skill, I strive to be this good one day! Y'all will make amazing imagineers.

KingOfEpicocity

Love the work on here! Here's my contribution with the New and improved wonders of life pavilion. Unfortunately I still haven't learned how to draw with color so it's mostly black and white but oh well. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz5Srls6j1p-clhMelJCNGdUNm8/edit?usp=docslist_api&filetype=

By the way, the work on here is absolutely stunning! So much talent and skill, I strive to be this good one day! Y'all will make amazing imagineers.

The map of the pavilion has some formatting issues, I apologize. You probably need to be viewing it on a PC for it to work. I don't really know lol

KingOfEpicocity

Just read through it all! Amazing job! I really like the presentation style too using a google doc...

I have a PC so map worked for me!:)

Great! Thanks a lot! This was one of the first full projects I ever did. I thought it would be cool to put all of the details in one pitch like I was sending it to Disney. I have lots of other stuff. But I'm still working on my drawing ;) keep posting the amazing work guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom