Resort Scents

deeevo

Original Poster
Just an FYI.. I order some free samples from Enviroscent. This is sister company to Scentair. The same company that uses the scent machines in the Disney resort lobbies. I was able to pin down the WL lobby scent. It is defiantly Vintage Wood and it smells wonderful. I have yet to figure out the Poly scent but I have not opened them all up. Green Clover & Aloe also came with the samples and I believe is used in GF, CR , YC and BC. Thought I would share because I have seen people ask about the WL lobby scent.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Just an FYI.. I order some free samples from Enviroscent. This is sister company to Scentair. The same company that uses the scent machines in the Disney resort lobbies. I was able to pin down the WL lobby scent. It is defiantly Vintage Wood and it smells wonderful. I have yet to figure out the Poly scent but I have not opened them all up. Green Clover & Aloe also came with the samples and I believe is used in GF, CR , YC and BC. Thought I would share because I have seen people ask about the WL lobby scent.
Love the WL scent! Thanks for this info!

deeevo

Original Poster
For some reason I did not get Paradise Breeze in the sample pack. Another observation I had was Green Tea & Lemon Grass is the Pop Century scent. Still debating on dropping $150 for the machine then another $60 on the cartridges.

deeevo

Original Poster
How do you get free samples? I went to the website and didn't see anything. I would love to purchase some of these!
http://www.enviroscent.com/scenthd

upload_2016-3-10_16-34-42.png

deeevo

Original Poster
The smells used at the Polynesian are called "green bamboo" and "white tea and ginger"
I got the white tea and ginger but not the green bamboo. Going over tomorrow so I am gonna stop in and compare smells.

Last edited:

iluvMainStMagic

If you find out what sweetness they pump thru AKL Jambo House, do tell! :inlove:

I'm sorry I don't know about any added scent at AKL (but I agree with you that it smells Wonderful in there!), but I have always though that some of the great smell came from Boma downstairs, since it's "open" through the stairs area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom