Open Brainstorm: Zootopia Float for Parade

The90skid

Original Poster
Yo yo yo peeps!

It's been quite sometime since I have been active on the forums, but I had a nice light bulb of inspiration thanks to Zootopia (which, IMO is a wonderful movie. 10/10)

Let's design a float using imagery and characters from the movie! Obviously, if you have not seen the movie yet, this may be difficult, but I am looking forward to the ideas that we can come up with! Who knows, I may try to sketch out some things to post using inspiration from you all.

Cheers!

spacemt354

Chili's
I've heard such good things about this movie! I need to see it:eek:

A float would be a great idea...maybe even a whole parade? I'd love to help you with the sketches too but I'd also love to see you try some too!:D Always a fan of art:)

Also welcome back!

IAmNotAHufflepuff

I've heard such good things about this movie! I need to see it!

I'm kinda shocked you haven't seen this yet. I saw it the day after it came out, and let me tell you, it is the best Disney movie since the Lion King without a single doubt.

I don't, however, think Zootopia really works for an entire parade. I would rather see it have a beautifully designed dark ride.

Imagine the zaniness of Rodger Rabbit Spin mixed with state of the art physical effects.. God, that would be awesome. :D

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm kinda shocked you haven't seen this yet. I saw it the day after it came out, and let me tell you, it is the best Disney movie since the Lion King without a single doubt.

I don't, however, think Zootopia really works for an entire parade. I would rather see it have a beautifully designed dark ride.

Imagine the zaniness of Rodger Rabbit Spin mixed with state of the art physical effects.. God, that would be awesome. :D
I haven't seen a movie in the theater since Star Wars :joyfull: I still need to see Deadpool and now Zootopia...

Ah that would be neat!

And really it could fit into a lot of Disney Parks too...I wouldn't be surprised if in the next few years you start seeing Zootopia in the parks. I mean its got a 99% on RT. Best since the Lion King, that's high praise!:D

Miru

Gazelle is at the top singing "Try Everything", surrounded by Zootopian buildings and their distinct shapes. Meanwhile, Judy is waving to the crowd as Nick is hiding behind her. One may notice Clawhauser at the back, watching Gazelle (or better yet, he comes just after the float). You can also see a portrait of Chief Bogo.

The90skid

Original Poster
Gazelle is at the top singing "Try Everything", surrounded by Zootopian buildings and their distinct shapes. Meanwhile, Judy is waving to the crowd as Nick is hiding behind her. One may notice Clawhauser at the back, watching Gazelle (or better yet, he comes just after the float). You can also see a portrait of Chief Bogo.
Hey! There we go! Thats a start. I love the idea of Clawhauser at the back of the float doing some shenanigans!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom