Marvel's Spider Man : Homecoming

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
I actually have my concerns. I'm sure it's going to be phenomenal all the Marvel films have been really good. But they went so long without having spider-man that I'm used to not having him in the Marvel Universe. So now I'm worried that Spiderman will take all the Thunder away from the other heroes like Wolverine took all the thunder from the x-men movies. Those movies might as well just been called Wolverine. But I am glad they're going to skip over the origin and make it film where you already know how he came to be.
I don't think he will steal the spotlight unless he is supposed to. By making him in high school he will not be seen as an equal- at least at first. They have said it will be a little brother dynamic between him and the other supers.

Arthur Wellesley

Aunt May is reportedly to be played by Marisa Tomei - http://variety.com/2015/film/news/marisa-tomei-spider-man-1201536080/
No confirmation yet from Marvel/Sony
marisa.jpg
Aunt May keeps getting progressively hotter with each new reboot.

erasure fan1

If the leaked cast list is to be believed they are thinking Scorpion and Vulture which would make sense as they are early Spider-man villains and haven't been seen in other films yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Gargan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulture_(comics)
Also Kraven the hunter is starting show up in the rumor mill as well. I kind of like the idea of a villain who isn't really after world domination but just wants to kill Spiderman. Could be an interesting departure from the norm.

Twilight_Roxas

So if Marvel does a reboot of the Fantastic Four in the Marvel Cinematic Universe would you pick Jennifer Morrison known for her role as Emma Swan to be Susan Storm/ The Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?

doctornick

If they were going with an established character, I could see Zendaya being Liz Allan. She's significant enough to warrant a place in a film but peripheral enough that there won't be much of an outcry with changing her physical characteristics (unlike Gwen Stacy or MJ Watson)

Sped2424

If they were going with an established character, I could see Zendaya being Liz Allan. She's significant enough to warrant a place in a film but peripheral enough that there won't be much of an outcry with changing her physical characteristics (unlike Gwen Stacy or MJ Watson)
I hope she's Mary j or Gwen so I can see people try and make excuses as to why she can't do it.

Tony Perkis

So if Marvel does a reboot of the Fantastic Four in the Marvel Cinematic Universe would you pick Jennifer Morrison known for her role as Emma Swan to be Susan Storm/ The Invisible Woman in the Fantastic Four, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?
Honestly, no. I think she was awful in How I Met Your Mother.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom