Monorail Pics.....

magicmom4

Lovely pics guys keep them coming.
puntagordabob brilliant perspective.
wdwmap.com Love the diffrerent Monorails makes my pics look bad.

No way, this one is awesome!
5954615623_f31a7db677_b.jpg

Skibum1970

I am going to try and go to Disneyland with my DW later this year and I hope that she likes it. The one thing that is unfortunate is the lacking of views like this. All the ponds/lakes and trees are simply not at Disneyland or at least not in such profusion. I went there two years ago and it was great. However, I missed the seclusion and the monorails are full examples of that. Thank you for the pictures.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I am going to try and go to Disneyland with my DW later this year and I hope that she likes it. The one thing that is unfortunate is the lacking of views like this. All the ponds/lakes and trees are simply not at Disneyland or at least not in such profusion. I went there two years ago and it was great. However, I missed the seclusion and the monorails are full examples of that. Thank you for the pictures.

Glad you like the pictures. I love both WDW and DL. I grew up going to WDW and didn't think that DL could be that great. I was wrong, they are both wonderful in their own way. If you like the monorails, when you go to DL wait a little extra and you can still ride in front with the driver there. It is the best way to travel!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom