The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ho ho ho, Jingle Cruisin' all the way...
IMG_3837.JPG

IMG_3841.JPG
IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3850.JPG

Then a little snack at the Sunshine Tree Terrace, the citrus swirl was okay it had a lot of vanilla ice cream and not much of the orange. Even though in the picture it looked like a lot of orange it really wasn't the other side was more vanilla.
IMG_3851.JPG IMG_3852.JPG

Fun windows on Main Street before watching the Dapper Dans.
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3855.JPG
IMG_3856.JPG IMG_3857.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Walt and Mickey with poinsettias.
IMG_3859.JPG

Back to Tomorrowland, we did the speedway. We hadn't ridden that in years, so I made a fast pass and it was fun to walk past all those people waiting in that boring queue.
IMG_3863.JPG
IMG_3868.JPG
Heading out to go to Epcot for lunch. To enjoy a bit more of the last day of Food and Wine festival.
IMG_3870.JPG

IMG_3877.JPG

IMG_3882.JPG IMG_3884.JPG IMG_3885.JPG
The tree at the train station.

IMG_3889.JPG IMG_3894.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl , seeing that picture of the both of you on the carousel reminded me of how much I enjoy that ride--or any carousel anywhere. It's one of the oldest, tamest rides, and yet--always one of my favorites. :inlove: The paint job on the horses is beautiful, too. (I always run fast to find the prettiest horse to ride!!) They really keep up that carousel.

The carousel is great and you are right it is so well kept up and there are a lot of fun details on it as well. My mom always had a tradition for us that we rode the carousel all together. So my husband plays along and helps me continue the tradition. We were really bummed in Disneyland Paris when we saw the carousel was down for refurbishment. It was funny because both that and Space Mountain were down, and I was more sad about not being able to ride the carousel.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
And here are the last four, at least from my camera. Hubby might have some pictures from his phone that I'll share.
Lamb meatballs from New Zealand
IMG_3926.JPG

We went to Les Halles Boulangerie and got the croque monsieur, a chocolate eclair and the duo au chocolate (basically a lot of chocolate mousse, so really heaven on a plate).

IMG_3927.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG IMG_3928.JPG

French Quarter

I think the selections up in Canada are not as good as down here, at least according to @JenniferS

For Netflix, you mean? Cable is basically the exact same. The majority of our channels are American and you can get whatever you want. There is a Canadian version of Netflix that has a different selection. I have never used the American version so I can't comment on that.

French Quarter

Basically they do unless someone lies about their time when they fill out the questionnaire. I'm sure that happens, but, not often.

I thought this was true and was confused about the conversation. Why would anyone comp.ain about out of shape people holding them back unless you yourself was in the out of shape group? The seasoned runners go first at Disney. I could have sworn from watching it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom