WDW Theme Park Dress Code for Guests

comeoneileen999

hmm im glad we stay on topic...

ok yes feet are not the most pleasent thing to see or smell for that matter but when your in Walt Disney World I'm not looking down I'm looking up at all the buildings and attractions... i dont focus on peoples feet... idk maybe thats just me...

THe WooD

mickhyperion

I usually end up wearing sandals for at least a couple of days during a trip to WDW when my regular shoes start to kill me. My feet don't sweat in the sandals so I don't think they stink. I thought I was out of my mind the first time I did it, leaving my toes exposed to be trampled by the hoards of guests, but I have yet to have a problem. I think its been pure luck though because the smallest foot accident would not be good.

stitch rocks

i always wear sandles... only because i don't want a sock line... and my feet arn't bad... i mean if some people out there would actually clip their toe nails then i wouldn't be so grossed out but man when their long CLIP THEM...

i also agree with Gagesmom314, girls now wear the skimpist things... it's a family park... they should not have guys oogling them from afar. i know once in a while i'll wear something that can be revealing but i make sure that if i bend over or something i cover myself to make sure i'm not giving a peep show...

rwcrazy

Sandels

I always wear sandels, It's great especially when you go on a water ride you don't have to worry about getting my shoes wet, plus when my feet get hot I can cool them off with water plus the breeze on my stinky (j/k) feet..
Rwcrazy

tigsmom

stitch rocks said:
...i also agree with Gagesmom314, girls now wear the skimpist things... it's a family park... they should not have guys oogling them from afar.

But thats what they want! It seems like anymore it a "can you top this" situation. The sad thing is thats the kind of clothes they sell for the little kids, too.

I usually wear my sneakers to the parks, but sandles everywhere else. :wave:

GaryT977

imagineer99 said:
Podiatrists?;)

LOL! Yeah, but they get paid to look at feet. I guess I'm in the minority on this. But then, if I were to wear sandals in public, people would be blinded by the pure, snowy whiteness of my feet. :D

DDuckFan130

GaryT977 said:
LOL! Yeah, but they get paid to look at feet. I guess I'm in the minority on this. But then, if I were to wear sandals in public, people would be blinded by the pure, snowy whiteness of my feet. :D
You're not alone...don't worry :lol:

mrtoad

Is this list of rules new? The reason I ask is I have seen many people wearing things that fit on the list. On our last trip there was a guy in the Liberty Tree Tavern next to us during a character meal who had a girl in a thong on the back of his shirt. He had his kids with him, which made it even more shocking.

phlydude

SpongeScott said:
For Gary and The Mom: :kiss:

I see Morton's Toe!!!

Anyone else have a 2nd toe longer than the big one??

Studies show that 1/3 of the world's population has this condition.

This condition my friends is why I don't wear sandals in WDW (having that nub stick out is not good!!)

mrtoad

phlydude said:
I see Morton's Toe!!!

Anyone else have a 2nd toe longer than the big one??

Studies show that 1/3 of the world's population has this condition.

This condition my friends is why I don't wear sandals in WDW (having that nub stick out is not good!!)

I always thought it was called Mortimer's toe. At least that is what we picked on my sister for having. :)

pezheadval

Have you seen this page?

http://www.badshoe.com
"BadShoe.com the Internet's Premier site for Unfortunate Theme Park Footwear and General Disney World Silliness."

Its really funny! I am amazed at the shoes people wear to WDW.
What are they thinking?!?

Journey

I giggled my way thru this thread!
I never really thought about folks with foot adversion.

I live at the beach so almost everyone is virtually shoeless!

I also wondered about the comfort of some of the shoes I saw on peoples feet.. amazing.

:wave:

Pirate Pixie

This thread has been fun, I have to agree on the foot thing. That's why mine are always covered even though they're okay. But if you're going to cover up some feet you also have to require some people not to smile. There are some people that I'd rather their feet than their teeth!

Maria

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: My sentiments exactly. I'm sorry, but I'm just not a foot person I find most feet gross (mind you I said most because not everyone has nasty feet :lol: ). I don't know why but I just dislike feet I'm weird like that :lol:
I lived with a girl wo couldn´t stand feet, and I never saw hers! She only wore tennis shoes and closed shoes.
I find feet somewhat secsy... :lookaroun There is nothing like a feet massage given by someone you like. :D Of course, clean and pretty feet only!

btw, I could flip the finger with my toes too! (but mine are pretty and are always well groomed - lol ) ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom