Major 2015 Pirates of the Caribbean Refurbishment Watch/Rumor.

Cesar R M

Why is it that it seems that you WANT WDW to fail? You're kind of like Donald Trump in a way. You grasp for the tinniest straws and once you get a hold you say something that amounts to "TOLD YA! DUMMY! LIGHTWEIGHT!", ultimately to be proven wrong by actual facts time and time again...
The boats taking water isnt fact? you need to calm down with your oversensitive instance.

Horizons1

Why is it that it seems that you WANT WDW to fail? You're kind of like Donald Trump in a way. You grasp for the tinniest straws and once you get a hold you say something that amounts to "TOLD YA! DUMMY! LIGHTWEIGHT!", ultimately to be proven wrong by actual facts time and time again...
What are you talking about? Because I laughed that they can't fix an issue where the boats are taking on water? Oh, please. Get off your soap box and leave me alone. If you think that's acceptable good for you, I think it's hilarious personally. You don't like my views and opinions? Tough cookies. Skip my posts, ignore me, whatever. But don't come on here attacking me like a low-class hack. That's a Donald Trump move.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
What are you talking about? Because I laughed that they can't fix an issue where the boats are taking on water? Oh, please. Get off your soap box and leave me alone. If you think that's acceptable good for you, I think it's hilarious personally. You don't like my views and opinions? Tough cookies. Skip my posts, ignore me, whatever. But don't come on here attacking me like a low-class hack. That's a Donald Trump move.

Holy overreaction to an overreaction batman!

mj2v

Wow, I cut off the news to get away from hearing Donald Trump's name and here he is in a thread about PotC refurb. :-/
According to Trump, if Trump was rehabbing Pirates instead of those Disney Losers, it would be awesome. It would be the best ride ever and God would stand in awe of Trump. In fact, they would have to rename it to Trump World, because that loser Walt Disney is dead, and only losers die....

bhg469

You sure they just didn't get water on their faces from the wet boats?! ;)
Wish I could be there in person but these, alas, are Disney twitter people.

I really hope they read this because that is just really sad. Please discover something beautiful outside of Disney world, for your own sake.

NearTheEars

I really hope they read this because that is just really sad. Please discover something beautiful outside of Disney world, for your own sake.

I'd try to make fun too, but people talk about tearing up on Main Street USA all the time. So I'll cut them a break.

Cesar R M

Wow, I cut off the news to get away from hearing Donald Trump's name and here he is in a thread about PotC refurb. :-/
well, to be honest.. he became a perfect example of a BAD person...
No surprise he will be used as an example on the future.

I dont think this is exclusive to disney folks.
Many online people then to overreact to everything.
like how they claim they are "crying" because random X person said something logical online about certain social justice thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom