The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

The question is.. are the allergies related to the pesticides.. or related to the oils and wax they use to buff and protect the skin?
I swear we get american apples that almost look like car paints.. so shinny! (and they taste like wax) :/

I'm more inclined to think it's the pesticides - just seems like chemicals would have more of an effect than wax/oils (which tend to be somewhat more "natural" substances).

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1081120612006710
http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/family_medicine/oem_agmed/Allergypesticides.htm
http://www.acaai.org/allergist/news/New/Pages/YouMayHavetoWatchWhatYourFruitsandVeggiesEat.aspx

betty rose

Dancing With The Stars
Thanks I only watched the first season. When sis told me it was not ball room dancing, I turned it off. And after that guy complained that he should have won, and they gave him the win, I was so over this show. I think I made the right decision, as I don't like "celebrity" shows. I'm so over those people, unless they prove they are doing something with their lives, and money.

betty rose

The question is.. are the allergies related to the pesticides.. or related to the oils and wax they use to buff and protect the skin?
I swear we get american apples that almost look like car paints.. so shinny! (and they taste like wax) :/
When I was in my teens, my dad sprayed pesticides, that are now banned, around the perimeter of our house. Mom and dad painted with lead paint every year until it was banned. I don't know how I've survived, but I've had a lot of medical issues. I think it goes back to many things, that most people experience several times in their lives. Is it right, no. But, it's the world that we live in. Do we adapt, I think so over time. I'm still here, and kickin' . I would like the future to be better, but our elected officials don't give a twit.

MOXOMUMD

If we're asking..
I totally want the TMNT 2014 Movie statue collection ;)

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/?cat=TMNT&ref=crumb

xqXDcDe.jpg

so Santa.. better be awning that Halo.. we're going to leave you dry :hilarious:
My favorite Turtle. :happy:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Love this, when I got married I didn't know how to cook at all. Mom didn't want us underfoot when she was cooking. So, for the first 6 month's we had bacon wrapped cheese dogs. Great for the heart!:eek::D

I was in the kitchen a lot when I was a kid. When my mom went back to work when I was in the 5th grade she often worked nights, so after a few months of my dad making hamburgers and burnt fried potatoes I took over the responsibility of cooking when she worked nights. My older sister didn't have much interest in cooking. Needless to say my husband really appreciates that I am interested in cooking and baking.

betty rose

It's a computer program, so there's really not much "art" involved, other than the choice of view, and the other choices for "growies", background, sky, etc..
Yes, I remember learning how to do two-point perspective in art class in 7th grade. I used to do these big cityscapes. Spurred my in interest in architecture. Not to mention that darn Mike Brady...! :bored: :joyfull: :)
Those were great times, to study and appreciate what went into the design of buildings. I loved the use of brick and stone together. But , many of those buildings have been torn down for glass. I like glass too, but I wish that our city planners could see that old has it's place as well as new.

betty rose

I was in the kitchen a lot when I was a kid. When my mom went back to work when I was in the 5th grade she often worked nights, so after a few months of my dad making hamburgers and burnt fried potatoes I took over the responsibility of cooking when she worked nights. My older sister didn't have much interest in cooking. Needless to say my husband really appreciates that I am interested in cooking and baking.
I love cooking and baking too, mainly because I wasn't allowed to do much, besides setting the table for dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom