Roller Coaster Tycoon World

Macca250

Original Poster
Update on Roller Coaster World (read the full post here)

Its beginning to sound more promising, especially as they've said the focus on multiplayer has been taken away and they're focusing on enhancing the single player experience.... they must have stepped up their game after having seen Frontier's trailer!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
At this point with all the competition that's come about, it's probably wiser to release the game later so they have more time to work on it and compete fairly with everything else. That said, more development time doesn't always mean higher quality...

Nick Wilde

Do we know if this is being released as a disc, or on a platform such as Steam? Btw, I love that they're using much more advanced physics. That's what made me fall in love with the first one was how realistic it was.

Macca250

Original Poster
Do we know if this is being released as a disc, or on a platform such as Steam? Btw, I love that they're using much more advanced physics. That's what made me fall in love with the first one was how realistic it was.
Can't seem to find any info regarding a disc release. Although, like @theNmaster2000 said, I'd find it strange if they didn't plan on releasing a hard copy.

StageFrenzy

Can't seem to find any info regarding a disc release. Although, like @theNmaster2000 said, I'd find it strange if they didn't plan on releasing a hard copy.
There may be a hard copy but the game will probably require steam no matter what. It appears that they are planning to use the steam workshop integration which usually makes custom content installs relatively painless.

edit witchwhich

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Merry Christmas:

J16ZEVc.png

H7MhDfy.png

Voxel

President of Progress City
Thanks!! Did you record this yourself? How did it look? Did any features stand out?
Sadly not my footage, but from what I'm hearing is that alot of users love the gameplay, the biggest complaint I have seen is the UI, but based on what I've seen it looks like a place holder UI and it will prolly be the last thing updated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom