The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Love Veggie Tales. Bob and Larry rock!
"The bunny, the bunny. Mmmmm, I love the bunny.
I don't love my dad or my mom, just the bunny."

At first I didn't know what the series was about or what to think of it, as I'm not a religious person, but I loved Jonah and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. They were so educational, funny, heartwarming, and taught great lessons about how people should treat each other. Plus the songs are really entertaining. So now I'm a Veggie Tales fan! :)

StarWarsGirl

I am winning with textbook costs this semester.

Two classes where I do not have to buy books.
One class where the textbook rental was about $80.
One class where the textbook was less than $30
One class where I have not gotten the text because the class does not start for another 8 weeks, but will also be around $30.

:D

brb1006

Mary Poppins has recently started doing meet and greets in the Main Street Plaza Gardens. When I heard the news, this would be a good start for WDW to begin having character meet and greets in the West and East Plaza Gardens since it has enough space and is right in front of the castle. This seriously sounds like a perfect opportunity.
idea_lightbulb.gif~c200

StarWarsGirl

@figmentfan423, I have been looking into it (I LOVE Google, and it does look like the CP has stuff that ds will eat, and someone mentioned biscuits and gravy in their review, so they must have that, too. But, I notice it has a kid's section...do kids have to eat from that section or can they eat from the regular buffet, too? DS would eat the cinnamon cake mentioned, and one picture showed what looked to be donut holes, and croissants, and the puffed french toast looks like what we eat here on New Years, which ds LOVES. So if he can eat from the regular buffet, that might indeed be a better option. DD will love waffles and fruit, and they both love pancakes. If I can be sure there's enough for ds to fill up on, that would be perfect.
Kids are not forced to eat from the kid section of the buffet. Pretty standard Disney procedure is that kids can eat whatever they want from the buffet. The assumption when lowering the price for kids is that they will eat less than their adult counterparts. The section for them is so that there are several options most kids will eat right there. But they are not forced to stay there by any means.

As a side note, adults can also eat from the kids section. I may or may not have been known to do just that (as an adult...) :cautious:

StarWarsGirl

I love my sandals don't get me wrong, but I love my shoes. I work for shoes.;) Now I have shoes and then there are my good SHOES. I have several pairs of Jimmy Choo's. Heaven wrapped around your feet. I generally live in my Asics running shoes. So much comfort and support.
I love shoe shopping, but I also love coming home and taking OFF my shoes.

The fact that they are cute and shoe shopping is fun is what makes being forced to wear shoes as some sort of societal (and probably hygienic) rule bearable.

Well, that and the fact that they can make me look taller.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom