The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

We finally got our copy of the Unofficial Guide to Disney and my dh couldn't believe all the changes to the FP system and he's not liking them. What should I tell him to calm him down?
That in a way, the Fastpass+ system is easier to manage ( as long the system is up and works)?

He's not a big fan of scheduling his vacation time. I'll schedule and just tell him when and where to be. I like it better when I just point the way to 95 south.
you can actually make changes once you're in the parks and change the things in real time ( as long theres spots in the FP+ queue)
in the first days in my February trip, I was able to change almost all my fastpasses.

catmom46

I would have loved to handle weapons as well :(
not just flapping and swinging my noodle arms everywhere ;)

Like this guy?

Noodles_Rivera.png

Cesar R M

Well, you're just a ray of sunshine today, as the voice of doom regarding the "big one" out here and arctic meltdown! :p
Lets say that I lost temporally all my faith on humanity.
I had to go to the social security/insurance offices of my government.
They have more bureaucratic bs than the Vogons from " Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy".
I had to go twice because they asked me for more papers than expected and THEN they were trying to refuse the papers I had because they were not " properly" copied (even when I asked the same ahole clerk what were the specific requirements). I forced him to accept the papers.. and voyla! The general clerk administrator said the papers WERE FINE.

unfortunately.. I have to return in 2 months and half.. because they have " too much to do" and then they will resolve my issue... (yeah.. riiight..)

For those who dont know the Vogons:
http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Vogons

And their horrible Poetry.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Tell him you can all go to Universal, instead.
Lets say that I lost temporally all my faith on humanity.
I had to go to the social security/insurance offices of my government.
They have more bureaucratic bs than the Vogons from " Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy".
I had to go twice because they asked me for more papers than expected and THEN they were trying to refuse the papers I had because they were not " properly" copied (even when I asked the same ahole clerk what were the specific requirements). I forced him to accept the papers.. and voyla! The general clerk administrator said the papers WERE FINE.

unfortunately.. I have to return in 2 months and half.. because they have " too much to do" and then they will resolve my issue... (yeah.. riiight..)

For those who dont know the Vogons:
http://hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Vogons

And their horrible Poetry.

Yeah, sadly it isn't much different here. As I watch all this all I can take away from it is they never polish off a case in one step and done. They continue to send people away to only return. And anyone with any business experience knows you need to put in less time per case vs more handling.. At the moment it might process the queue of folk through but the only reason why they have too many to handle is because old cases keep resurfacing. Dumb Government Model.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OR California. I do miss a little of the spontaneity too. Many times before FP+ hubby and I would just to the park of whichever bus turned up first, that was fun.I suppose we could still do this but the FP+ makes it a little more difficult for me.

Yup--I've also done the first bus, first boat, whatever comes first and just gone with the flow! It's fun. I felt as free as a (gooney) bird!! :joyfull:

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That is sad. I always feel so badly for flood, hurricane, tornado and fire victims when additional losses like that happen.

Yes, for @betty rose and others who have lost priceless memories from natural disasters, my heart goes out to them. I think about the storage bin that I have with all kinds of things I've saved from childhood and beyond. If anything ever happened to that, I'd be heartbroken.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy Tuesday y'all

Hi Mr. Ferret! Happy Tuesday to you and to @figmentfan423 when she joins us!

Note: I woke up extremely early this morning and I was bummed. I was enjoying a very nice dream (there was food in the dream, and I was at a fancy restaurant), and I tried to go back to sleep, to see what was for dessert. But I couldn't go back to sleep, even though I tried . . .

Figgy1

Premium Member
DS and I loved Darth's Mall! We managed a visit on the last day of SWW during our June of '13 trip...! :)

View attachment 107520
That's too funny we were in the same park on the same day. My major nightmare about running into @MR FERRET during SWW is him and my dh is trying to fit the above piece of carbonite into my car and telling me what a good deal it was.:confused:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hi Mr. Ferret! Happy Tuesday to you and to @figmentfan423 when she joins us!

Note: I woke up extremely early this morning and I was bummed. I was enjoying a very nice dream (there was food in the dream, and I was at a fancy restaurant), and I tried to go back to sleep, to see what was for dessert. But I couldn't go back to sleep, even though I tried . . .
A very happy Tuesday to all! I also was up a bit early as I needed to get some blueberry bread in the oven and done in time for breakfast. I hope the boys appreciate that and the homemade blueberry jam. @MinnieM123 you are more than welcome to stop by for some goodies today!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom