The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Oh please how can I possibly be 45 pages behind. Oy. The joys of winter months?

let-me-sum-up.jpg

Even that would be a mighty task on this thread! :p

MOXOMUMD

So what's everyone doing for the 4th? I just found out a little while ago I'm off tomorrow. So yay for that! Heading to GA ("home") in the morning to visit my family!
I hope you had safe travels. Since it's just the two of us, we are going to sleep in, goof off, roast some hot dogs and set off some fireworks. Then later in the evening we'll put on our pjs, make a big bowl of popcorn, sit on our couch and watch the town fireworks display through our livingroom window.

MOXOMUMD

At the London airport, it's been a crazy two weeks. We have walked and seen so much stuff. It was a ton of fun! I have taken a ton of pictures, I will start posting some after the 4th. I'm a little sad to leave but I'm ready to get home. I miss my shower and my dog. I would say dogs but our oldest dog (was my late moms dog) passed away while we were gone. We were kind of expecting him to go soon but it would have been nice to be with him at the end.
So sorry about your dog. :(

Cesar R M

I was invited next door to socialize their rotweiller, (sp) this afternoon, he is over 90 pounds, and very much a puppy, I love dogs, and he is sweet but powerful, and playful. I take every opportunity to play with him. It will take time, they don't walk him much because most people in the neighborhood are afraid of his size. I grew up with dogs, and I will take all the time I can get. As I miss having a dog of my own. I have the best neighbor's next door. letting me spend time with him. they are very great dogs! bless your doggies heart!
something like this?

Cesar R M

Well that programming is confusing. o_O
probably because there was a lot of mergers and repurchases.
like FoxKids being merged with CN, Disney only having one channel, Nickelodeon having another single channel, Boomerang being there..
Disney now having 3 channels (DisneyKids, Disney channel and DisneyKN), nick also has 2 channels (Nickelodeon as in NickTV and the other Nick Jr). Boomerang removed. and 2 other kid channels I do not remember their names.

Cesar R M

Happy to share the responsibility! I've actually been holding back on posting more pics - trying to keep my craziness in check. Don't want to frighten you nice people. :rolleyes:
while most of us are not "crazy cat ladies", I bet most of us love cats.
I dO love them.
infact, I got an.. ahem.. gigantic collection of cute pics online.

I'm a manly man *manly biceps flex* with a soft heart for cute things.
hugbear.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom