The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Well I can't speak for Denver restaurants as I don't live there, although some of hubby's family lives there and others also up in the Rocky Mountains. Went to Colorado once with him some years ago, and I thought the food was really good. Yet, we drove all over the state; so I can't focus on Denver, as we only had one meal there. (It was very good though.)
for restaurants, I dont think anything tops Houston.
Wasnt Houston the food capital in the US?

Cesar R M

speaking of IT...there is this new show on USA Network called Mr. Robot (terrible name for a show) but it's been only on once and I'm hooked already.

It's already been renewed for a second season.
I keep hearing about it everywhere.. specially the spirited threads.
I dont think I will be able to see the series soon.
The translations take ages to appear in my country.

donaldtoo

Well, all the yard work is finally done. I just kept finding more things to do. :confused:
It's currently 88 degrees, but, with 72% humidididididity ;) it feels like 102.
Unfortunately, no strudel making today (probably Friday, since we have the day off 'cause the 4th is on Saturday)...I'm whipped. Time for some adult suds and chillin'...! :)

donaldtoo

:)
I learned to drive an Oldsmobile Delmont 88 white 4 door 1967 She was a boat and a half, huge trunk and 8 cylinder engine. While we had a newer car but my Dad liked to drive this one down to Florida because it had so much room in the trunk and space for us to move around the backseat (nobody used seatbelts.) And this thing was fast with amazing pickup. When I got my first new car, my baby, my Mustang she was fast too but nothing like the Delmont, plus the Mustang felt like one of those microscopic mini electric clown cars after driving the Delmont for 2 years.

th
images

The year I had just got my licence my Dad needed a nap, Mom wouldn't drive the highway so he told me to just keep up with the semi in front of me. Thinking I was going about 90 mph when he woke up and said a *bad word* Me, the semi is still in front of me???? We made some real good time while he was asleep. He should have let me drive more and we would have gotten there a day sooner. ;)

Hahaaa...!
Where's the funnel on that ship...?! o_O ;)
And, we had neighbors in No Cal that had one of those, too (at the time, we had a '64 Olds F-85)...! :) And yea, talk about a boat! But, yet another fine cruisin' vessel...! :inlove: ;) :)

Last edited:

donaldtoo

I'd like to spend some time in SoCal (Disneyland, San Diego, LA), and then go to San Fransisco. We talked about doing that when I graduated high school, but ended up doing six days at Disneyland and then coming here for eight days. California is beautiful and so interesting; I'd love to see more of it.

We visited San Francisco often when we lived in San Jose. So many things to do. Hope y'all get there soon, 'cause I'm sure y'all will love it...! :)

donaldtoo

OF COURSE you do . . .:rolleyes: :p Is there anything fantastic or fun that you don't have in donaldtoo's perfectly, perfect, perfection of a city??!! ;) Let's see . . . every store you'd ever want to shop at, every possible good restaurant that serves delicious food, the best backyard Texas barbecue :hungry: picnics, roadside stands selling fresh fruit and veggies, and even furniture (I seem to recall you had mentioned that one too . . .). I'm sure I must have forgotten at least something in my list here. o_O :happy:

Hey, it's Texas, and Austin is the state capital...you do the math...!!! :joyfull: :D ;) :)

MOXOMUMD

Love that lazy river! The third picture really reminded me of myself at both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon back in May. Sometimes, I like to just lie there like a dead person in the floatie tube. :D :cat: It's so relaxing!
The last time we were at BB we could not get an innertube. They were full all day and when we tried to walk a little in the water we had no space. :(

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom