The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Oddly enough, I never had anyone give me either a manicure or a pedicure. I also wasn't keen on the idea of someone else messing around with my hands and feet. On the other hand, I'll get my hair done professionally by my hairdresser. I really can't figure out what the difference is, but whatever! :rolleyes: ;)
probably the fact that you can have smelly fungus in your feet, and not in your hair :p

Cesar R M

Do you live in a field of flowers? ;) You always have the most gorgeous flower pictures, and I figure you're busy at work and home, so these must be close to where you live, right? :)
Not field of flowers.
Let's say that I live in a private walled community. We call them "Cotos". There are a number of houses surrounded by a tall wall, theres green everywhere, plants, life, a club house and a big pool.

There aren't that many houses as one would expect. Theres around 50 70 houses. All big are 2 story, 3 room ones.
Gardeners take care of the plant life 3 times a week. So theres a lot of flowers. Specially in these days where "Spring" starts strong.

Most of these flowers I took, were/are purchased by the house owners, installed but taken care by the gardeners of the place.
So theres quite a variety.

DSC_0724_DxO.jpg DSC_0749_DxO.jpg DSC_0761_DxO.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I heard about this on the news yesterday and thought of you. I hope it melts quickly for you if you get some snow.

Update: It's 2:17 p.m. and still snowing. :) At one point, about a half hour ago, I did a double take--it was like the sun was out but it was snowing at the same time??! Anyway, it's been steady for hours, but not really sticking much at all, believe it or not. It's mostly just coating the lawns and trees, but not really the streets. I think the temperature is warmer today which may have something to do with that.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I watched the movie Bears last night from Disney, and I wasn't expecting much but it was really good. Has anyone seen it? The little bear cubs were so cute, but hubby tells me we can't get a pet bear. :(;) It was a little suspenseful too, as close as I get to a thriller in movies too.

I love bears. I actually have a stunning, triple matted, framed, painting (lithograph) of the head of a grizzly bear, framed in my livingroom. I think they're incredible to look at. On the other wall, I have a beautiful picture of a white Arctic Fox, which is probably my favorite animal of all. Anyway, no, I haven't seen the Bears movie, but it looks good. At some point, I'll get the DVD.

Goofyernmost

I am not familiar with this quote.

"That's what she said" stems from seven seasons of Michael Scott on The Office.
Michael had a way of twisting even the most benign throwaway line into something mildly dirty. I can't even begin to imagine what he would do with:
They did make that a recurring gag on "The Office", but, it has been around for a very long time. The first time I heard it, I laughed so hard I kicked the slates out of my cradle! :joyfull:

StarWarsGirl

I just checked the temperature here and it's 32 and pleasant. If your temperature around zero today?
No, it's about the same as yours, but we've got a windchill here, so it feels like it's between 15-20 degrees.

We rarely get to 0. Thank goodness. I already feel like I can't breath outside as it is. At least it stopped snowing, just a few flurries here and there. I intend to spend my day doing homework under the covers with a nice hot cup of Chai tea.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
They did make that a recurring gag on "The Office", but, it has been around for a very long time. The first time I heard it, I laughed so hard I kicked the slates out of my cradle! :joyfull:
That saying never made its way north of the border until it was strapped to Michael Scott's back.
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Either that, or you and @donaldtoo are just older than me. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom