The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Yea, I kinda heard about that quite strongly from my Daughters. They were some upset.:mad: It didn't even cross my mind. I felt good enough to drive there and after the initial problem, I didn't look at is as a concern. But, yes indeed, I was properly put in my place. My argument was... "I made it there and back... I don't see the problem!:angelic: My opinion is that even on low oxygen, I am superior to most. :joyfull:
They were right. Don't do that! :joyfull:

You're like my father. He was under anestesia one time, and my mother was driving him home. He said he could still drive better than her.:rolleyes: I know what'll happen; he'll be unable to drive when he's older, I'll be driving him...and he'll still be telling me how to drive.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I like orange as a flavor so I bought some orange jelly to try. I don't like it so now a have a 12oz bottle that is going to sit there. Surprisingly, I never had a whole orange (fruit).

Is it orange marmalade? I can't stand marmalade! :hungover:

I'm more curious about your comment that you've never eaten a whole orange before? I like oranges, but they are messy. Do you have a juicer? I love freshly squeezed orange juice.

Lastly, a combo made in heaven is chocolate and orange. I really like orange gel-like candy, covered in dark chocolate--Trader Joe's sells that. :hungry:

Goofyernmost

They were right. Don't do that! :joyfull:

You're like my father. He was under anestesia one time, and my mother was driving him home. He said he could still drive better than her.:rolleyes: I know what'll happen; he'll be unable to drive when he's older, I'll be driving him...and he'll still be telling me how to drive.
I already told my girls, the when I get to that age where I cannot drive "safely" anymore... shoot me. If they can't do that then buy some good ear plugs because I am going to be one unhappy, grouchyernnormal and really hard to live with person.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't pay that much attention to anything on HGTV...my mom just likes it, so inevitably, I have to watch it.

Sometimes it's not the hosts, but the people they feature on there.

Not a fan of HGTV anymore. I used to love it--years ago when it really was a wonderful learning channel for crafts, interior design, sewing, gardening, etc. Now it's only a real estate channel. They ruined it.

Goofyernmost

I'm more curious about your comment that you've never eaten a whole orange before? I like oranges, but they are messy. Do you have a juicer? I love freshly squeezed orange juice.

Lastly, a combo made in heaven is chocolate and orange. I really like orange gel-like candy, covered in dark chocolate--Trader Joe's sells that. :hungry:
There's something we have in common... that is my absolute favorite and whenever I see any of it, I am forced to buy it. I think it is brought in by aliens in a passive aggressive plan to take over the world. That is why you will almost never see me wandering into candy stores. I have no will power. If I see them, they will be mine.

TomP

Have you ever had those orange flavored chocolate balls that you hit on a hard surface to break into wedges....forget what they're called.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, I haven't really mentioned it here, but, I've been battling some allergies over the last three weeks. I've never been afraid to go to the Dr., especially when it comes to monitoring my heart condition, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, etc.. But, although I've had them plenty bad many times over the years, I've never had to go for allergies before. Finally had to relent last night and head to an after hours care place. The coughing was driving me (and, everyone around me) insane.
They gave me a breathing treatment (yep, the good ol' neb, which I've never had before). That helped a little, but, not as much as the attending had hoped. Next, chest x-ray. Bronchitis along with the potential beginnings of Pneumonia. So, I'm home for the rest of the week.
I HATE this! Before I left the office last night, I sent 3 PDF design solutions to the partner who's project I was working on. When I called out this morning and talked to him, he said they were all good and not to worry, it would give him time to analyze them further, and to get well.
Even so, I HATE this! I need to be producing. It's what I do.

But your personality produces happiness for everyone around you, including here. So, regardless of what you think, you're still very much "producing" every day! ;) :happy:

I'm also sure the partners want you to get well and realize that everyone gets ill once in a while.

TomP

I already told my girls, the when I get to that age where I cannot drive "safely" anymore... shoot me. If they can't do that then buy some good ear plugs because I am going to be one unhappy, grouchyernnormal and really hard to live with person.
Funny...When I first joine the forum, after reading some of your posts, I thought for a long time that was your forum name...had to check again to make sure it wasn't. :hilarious:
but you're a loveable old grouch

Goofyernmost

Funny...When I first joine the forum, after reading some of your posts, I thought for a long time that was your forum name...had to check again to make sure it wasn't. :hilarious:
but you're a loveable old grouch
I wanted to just be goofy, but, every time I tried, the foolishness would just draw me back in. It depends on what the thread is about. On some I'm Goofy:confused: and on others I definitely come across pretty grouchy.:grumpy: Fortunately for me in my dictionary... 'Grouchy' and 'Right' are the exact same definitions. :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom