MLB 2015 Discussion

Nemo14

Original Poster
Hu,wha, te, fa??? I'm in a daze Nemo14, if that's your real identity. :confused:
No, a certain poster who was visiting me commandeered my laptop. He shall get his just rewards all in due time....
*insert evil snicker here*

rsoxguy

No, a certain poster who was visiting me commandeered my laptop. He shall get his just rewards all in due time....
*insert evil snicker here*

If someone did that with my laptop I would:

!. Regurgitate in his/her shoes.
2. Burn my laptop while doing a ritualistic heathen tribal dance.

Arthur Wellesley

I know this is a tad early, but with spring training around the corner....GO YANKEES!!!!!!
Glad to see a fellow Yankees fan. Many of us are afraid to get lynch mobbed if even hinting our allegiance to the "evil empire". Hopefully 2015 will be a better season and we can reclaim the AL East, though will be melancholy not having Jeter.

cba

Mets fan here. This may be the first season since '06 that I'm feeling confident about this year's team, as we have an excellent, young pitching staff. Now if we got some really good bats we'd be one of the elite teams.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Glad to see a fellow Yankees fan. Many of us are afraid to get lynch mobbed if even hinting our allegiance to the "evil empire". Hopefully 2015 will be a better season and we can reclaim the AL East, though will be melancholy not having Jeter.

It, like the Yankees, was a joke!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom