Collecting rare WDW music

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Sorry to bump this nine year old thread but I was searching to see if anyone had the full lyrics for Take Flight. There's a video on youtube that has some of the song with different lyrics starting at 3:59

It sounds like the lyrics were
It's a whole different world when you take flight, going free and.... in the sky. Lift off your dreams to a new height... where you fly.

Idk if you have found a full version of the song since this post?

Better quality soundtrack here.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Yeah, I'm not having much luck here...hopefully someone has it in their private collection. But, my google-fu, which is generally fairly good, is failing me. Sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
A few home videos of Take Flight have appeared but nothing nore sadly.

Same for If You Could Fly.

Nine years huh?

RScottyL

ohkay, i'll add on to that frontierland request here, (how i wish i had invision again to use the requester).

Does anyone have available a master version of the new tomorrowland music loop at wdw? the only thing i could find on #d-c was a pretty bad quality live version. so... anyone?

Tell me if you like how this sounds:

If you do, there are websites out there that allow you to pull the audio from a YouTube video and make an MP3 out of it!

gmontag451

Just an FYI for those who are looking for the music played in the Cambodian Temple Ruins at WDW's Jungle Cruise, this piece was officially released in 2013 on the Tokyo Disneyland "Happiness" 30th Anniversary 12-CD set! It's on Disc 1, Track 9, Jungle Cruise Atmosphere "Native Drums (Revolving Dancers)/Cambodian Ruins"

TelePearl

Wow! It's great, but not suprising to see so many people also collect and compile WDW MP3s!

For those interested, my AIM handle is crwsam and I'd love to chat about music or trade files. I've included my playlist too.

So, what are everyone's favorite bits of queue music? Mine are Behind the Waterfall, the aforementioned ambient synth from Space Mountain, and two Tower of Terror big band numbers that I know only as "remember" and "sleepy".
Do you actually have the music files for these? Please let me know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom