Breakfast at BOG?

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Apologies if this has already been discovered, but I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet.

If you look at operating hours for Be Our Guest on the Disney site, (such as on the right side of the BOG page, directly under the "Check Availability" box) and click on dates starting in March of 2015, breakfast is listed from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.

Typical Disney website glitch, or hint of an upcoming announcement?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I wonder if it really would be quick service though....
Buffet, I'd guess...that makes the most sense...

Though, I haven't been in BoG, and not sure how that would work given the layout.

I do think that a unique breakfast menu (though, look at the Imagineering thread, I do love to create menus) could be done that was well themed and used the "QS preorder" tech they have there quite well.

It would have to be QS, as they'd need to turn the tables quickly to get them out for the kitchen run up for lunch, which is QS. Trying to switch between them takes far more time.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Apologies if this has already been discovered, but I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet.

If you look at operating hours for Be Our Guest on the Disney site, (such as on the right side of the BOG page, directly under the "Check Availability" box) and click on dates starting in March of 2015, breakfast is listed from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.

Typical Disney website glitch, or hint of an upcoming announcement?

Wow! Good Find. Kudos!

JasonDeyoung

It was announced a few weeks ago I believe that they were other going to test or begin serving breakfast at BOG Id assume more details would be coming soon

Monkee Girl

I like the idea...Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. can't get enough biscuits and Disney Bacon. And though I love my Poly breakfasts, I would love to try this.....maybe I will be lucky and it will be set up when we go for Easter. Of course, that's if I can even get in.

Mia22

Hope it means more places for lunch and dinner :p I enjoyed my lunch here very much, but my quick service was not as quick as expected due to the length of time a group ahead of us in line were taking at the self service meal selection computers. The CM had to ask them twice if they were ok, as they were taking so long to choose even though back in the line while waiting to enter we were given cardboard menus to choose before we even got near the computers. Our family never get ready in time to make it to breakfast reservations :hilarious:

alissafalco

I just checked, you can't reserve any breakfast times. It only allows you to check for dinner. I don't know where you saw that you could check for breakfast times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom