The Spirited Back Nine ...

scout68

Hmmm..... What makes you think the private hot tub would be any cleaner than the public ones? I mean, at some point somebody has to clean them. House keeping is already understaffed to the point where even basic cleanliness is overlooked. I'll have to remember to post some pics of my most recent Kidani Village shower.

Three words: pool shock, rinse

tissandtully

Has anyone had the chance to be in Animal Kingdom after sunset? I know it has plenty of nighttime lighting but I'm curious to know if people find it as beautifully transformed as the other 3 parks are after dark.
Yes! I love DAK after dark, it's so rare that you get to see it though. Just walk down by the water behind Flametree grill at night and so many other details come out in all the light fixtures. It's quite amazing, also, near Kali it's very quiet at night.

Zac Skellington

Yeah....when you have "Photo" as part of your name, how others shower is perhaps not a safe harbor for comments. ;)

Speaking of photos and showers, please be careful what you post! :eek: :D
Yeah....when you have "Photo" as part of your name, how others shower is perhaps not a safe harbor for comments. ;)

Speaking of photos and showers, please be careful what you post! :eek: :D
I knew I left myself open to that, but I said, "let them have their fun...">

SirLink

TDO has dropped a couple expensive E ticket's (BLT and American Idol) and if they can replace it with 3 B tickets and a E ticket expansion and that creates the same revenue stream at a lower expense that is what TDO will do. These days TWDC is run by the numbers and numbers only.

American Idol was never an E-ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom