The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

the.dreamfinder

Maybe. Maybe not.

Every time a major school district is out (boston, Philly, nude york, etc) it has a definitive impact on attendance.

Knowing exactly when these breaks are helps with forecasting attendance.

And what's wrong with marketing to the youth of America? I see no desperation there, I see smart marketing.
LOTS of Jersey folks during the first week of November; Teacher's Convention.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Maybe. Maybe not.

Every time a major school district is out (boston, Philly, nude york, etc) it has a definitive impact on attendance.

Knowing exactly when these breaks are helps with forecasting attendance.

And what's wrong with marketing to the youth of America? I see no desperation there, I see smart marketing.
Its good market but googling my school district..
Just kinda freaks me out lol.

Stevek

This is where I usually throw in a Jersey Shore reference to the Situation or Snooky visiting WDW and hanging at the Boardwalk. Not sure how many people even remember those clowns anymore. Their 15 minutes are definitely up;)

Just a reminder...

snooki_chewie.jpg

INFphoto_1507476.jpg

Snooki_Disney.jpg

Goofyernmost

Unlike the WDW of today, Disneyland doesn't market itself just to 8 yr. olds.
Of course they don't, the primary business in DLR is adults that are convincing themselves that they are still children. The local market includes kids, but, isn't primarily made up of them. WDW, on the other hand, is a world wide Family destination much more so then DLR. Having kids pushing for you, is only good business.

Unlike WDW, Disneyland was never considered a right of passage to the degree that WDW is/was!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom