Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend

Ariel484

It's been over a week and the only sold out races are the kids' races and the 10K. Interesting.

Also...did you know that the Tink races are presented by PANDORA? :rolleyes:

Ariel484

Then what do we think the odds are of there being a special LE PANDORA charm for the race then.....
I think there is a 1000%+ chance of this happening.

I just looked on the Pandora website - I've never bought or thought about buying anything from them so I was curious about the pricing. The charms looked like they started at $20 and went all the way up to $700+ :eek: Will be curious to see how the Disney ones are priced.

dreamfinder

I think there is a 1000%+ chance of this happening.

I just looked on the Pandora website - I've never bought or thought about buying anything from them so I was curious about the pricing. The charms looked like they started at $20 and went all the way up to $700+ :eek: Will be curious to see how the Disney ones are priced.

I'd be surprised if they were more than $5-10 more than the existing Chamilla ones. I think the costs for the Pandora ones mostly correspond to the detail and materials for the bead. The expensive ones have real gemstones, made out of precious materials, etc. Much like the stuff in Arribas Bros ranges from little $20 pieces up to the $35,000 castle, they will offer a bit for everyone.

LindsayLoves

I'd be surprised if they were more than $5-10 more than the existing Chamilla ones. I think the costs for the Pandora ones mostly correspond to the detail and materials for the bead. The expensive ones have real gemstones, made out of precious materials, etc. Much like the stuff in Arribas Bros ranges from little $20 pieces up to the $35,000 castle, they will offer a bit for everyone.

You know a lot about Pandora...

Ariel484

You're right about the super pricey ones. I think the most expensive one was a small crown made out of gold with diamonds for $750 or something. :eek:

I never knew Chamilla was a thing until yesterday. I could see runDisney chants being $30-$50 at least...people (ladies) will pay.

dreamfinder

• Tinker Bell Half Marathon presented by PANDORA Jewelry
  • Pixie Dust Challenge presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 70%
  • Tinker Bell 10K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 60%
  • Never Land 5K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 50%
  • runDisney Kids Races - 50%
  • ChEAR Squad
  • Commemorative Items

dreamfinder

• Tinker Bell Half Marathon presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 50%
  • Pixie Dust Challenge presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 80%
  • Tinker Bell 10K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 80%
  • Never Land 5K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 75%
  • runDisney Kids Races - 85%
  • ChEAR Squad
  • Commemorative Items

dreamfinder

• Tinker Bell 10K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 85%
  • Never Land 5K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 80%
  • runDisney Kids Races - 95%
  • ChEAR Squad
  • Commemorative Items

dreamfinder

• Tinker Bell 10K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 90%
  • Never Land 5K presented by PANDORA Jewelry - 80%
  • runDisney Kids Races - SOLD OUT
  • ChEAR Squad
  • Commemorative Items

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom