Edit a post?

Slipknot

Original Poster
Is it supposed to be by the "quote" "like" and "reply" buttons? Either way, there is no "edit" anywhere.

AndyS2992

It's after the time of your post at the bottom of your comment by the report button.

vfdvf.png

Slipknot

Original Poster
Attached a screenshot to show none of those options are there. Haven't been since the last major update the forums got.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I suggest you provide @wdwmagic with details of what platform you're accessing WDWMagic from and which browser you're using, including which version. He may be able to track down why the edit link isn't showing for you in your posts. I see it for my posts, so it appears to be an issue specific to your set-up, rather than a site problem.

Slipknot

Original Poster
After logging in to the forums on two browsers I don't use for the forums, it is the browser I'm usually on causing the problem.

Edit: I don't know what happened, but they are there now... :confused:

It was only after logging in on different browsers that they showed up. I checked again and I am no longer logged in on either. And the options show up on my past posts as well. I guess this post can be closed now.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
After logging in to the forums on two browsers I don't use for the forums, it is the browser I'm usually on causing the problem.

Edit: I don't know what happened, but they are there now... :confused:

It was only after logging in on different browsers that they showed up. I checked again and I am no longer logged in on either. And the options show up on my past posts as well. I guess this post can be closed now.
There was a problem with your account, now fixed on this end.

raven

Have never been able to edit my posts. Currently running on iOS 10.3.2 but still never given an option to edit when I go back to my posts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom